VR

You had gotten a VR headset for Christmas, and the only game it had on there was a dating game. It was where you went on dates with NPC's and decided if you would date them or not. You also set it up on your laptop, so anyone not in a headset could see what you were doing. There were also minor interactions in the game, but you didn't really care.

Tanjiro got home but you didn't realize, which was good news for him because he had an idea. As he was watching the laptop, he noticed that a notification popped up on the screen. It said, "NPC: Let me wrap my arms around your waist and kiss your neck." You also read it and gagged. "Eww- I don't want a robot to kiss me-" You said. The NPC stood up, and so did Tanjiro. He had an idea. His arms slithered down from your back, to your waist, making you blush a little.

"Damn- This game feels real..Creepy.." You muttered. Tanjiro then started kissing your neck and slowly taking the headset off of you. When he saw your face, he bursted into laughter. You were a blushing mess, and you kept your hand on the back of your neck. "H-Hey..Dn't do that!" You were slightly
embarrased, but other than that, you liked him kissing your neck. "Aww..Don't act like you didn't like it~" He whispered into your ear as he set the headset back onto your head.

You thought that was the end, but no. When the NPC leaned in for a kiss, Tanjiro did it instead, lifting up the headset so you could see him, not the robot. "Cmon...Time for bed. You've been on that thing all day." He said once he parted away. "I just got on, Tanjiro. But I'll get off anyway." You responded, turning off the headset. You yawned and leaned against Tanjiro, and he lifted you up into his arms, then carried you to bed. He put you down on the bed, and layed right next to you.

He yawned and wrapped his arm around you, then pulled you closer. He rested his chin on your head, and you hurried your face in his chest. You felt his chest rise and fall as he took in breaths. He kissed the top of your head multiple times before drifting off to sleep, and you did the same.