buff y/n x simp tanjiro

@Tanjiros1stwife I swear...I'm only doing this because you killed off Kanao in ur oneshot book. And as you said, make tanjiro be a simp for strong and hot y/n. :) enjoy bestie also u guys aren't dating in the start-

As you swung your sword for the twenty thousandth time, Tanjiro jumped up and congratulated you. "Hun, I do this everyday." You said while drinking some water. "And you didn't even break a sweat- wait. You do this EVERY day?" He asked in surprise.  You nodded and flicked his forehead, making him blush. "Aw hon, are you blushin'?" You said while crouching down to his height. "No!" He said while covering his face. You laughed and stood back up, looking at your boyfriend as he walked over. "Hey, Nemi." You said, then placed a kiss on his cheek. Sanemi's cheeks lit up and he grabbed your face, then kissed you. "Ha. I'm the better kisser." He said, as if he just won something. You elbowed him in the ribs and grabbed Tanjiro. "Meet my bestfriend, Nemi." You said while scruffling up Tanjiro's hair with your fist. "GAH! Y/N-san! Stop messing with my hair!" He cried out, swatting your hand away from his head. Sanemi laughed at Tanjiro, then put his hand on his shoulder. "What's your name, kid?" He asked. "T-Tanjiro-" He answered, a bit intimidated by your boyfriend. "Nemi, come on, leave the poor cinnamon bun alone!" You said as you pulled him away from Tanjiro.

Time skip- idc

"God dammit Sanemi! Why do you always do this?! You fucking broke his nose!" You yelled as you held the crying boy to your chest. "Do I give a shit?! No! He got too close to you!" He shouted. "You fucking retard! He gave me a hug! What's so bad about that?! Now Tanjiro can't even breathe through his nose!" You yelled. "I'll make it even worse if he touched you again!" He shouted. "You fucking bastard! He is seventeen years old. I'm nineteen. You think that he's going to want to date a pre-adult?! No!" You yelled again. You and Sanemi argued until..."We are done. We are going to stay as just friends, God dammit!" You screamed, watching as Sanemi's angered face now turned into one with wide, teary eyes. "Baby.. you aren't serious?" He asked, holding back his tears. "I'm serious, and don't call me baby." You growled as you cradled the tear-stained boy in your arms. He had fallen asleep. "Get out, Sanemi." You demanded. "Yes ma'am." He obeyed, then left. He didn't live with you, so he didn't need to pack anything.

Another time skip cuz im lazy af

"Tanjiro. Listen to me.." You said, your hesitation not going by unnoticed. "You are such a brave young man, and very caring. I want you to know, I support you and your demon sister." You said with a thumbs up. He blushed and turned away. "Thank you.." He said, his voice muffled by his hands.

tanjiros pov.
--------------------

'Y/N is so close..And the way she said that she supports me made my heart beat harder than ever..I love Y/N so much.' He thought.

Normal POV
--------------------

You punched a tree in anger, upset that your swordsmith won't be making you another sword. "Damn you, Hotaru!" You grumbled, "I've only broke it seven times!" Tanjiro looked at the tree you just punched, and said, "You left a dent in the poor tree!" You looked at the tree and rubbed the spot you punched. 'Huh. So he cares a lot about things? Nice to know.' You thought as you jogged inside and back out with bandages. "Here. I'll wrap it." You said, then wrapped the bandage around the tree a few times. "There. Nemi will be okay." You reassured. "Nemi? You named a tree after Sanemi?" He asked. You nodded. "I'm pretty sure he only left because you beat him in two things." You said with a light blush. "Huh? Really?" You nodded, "One, cuteness. Two, caring." Tanjiro's cheeks lit up. "Well those are two things to be proud of!" He beamed. You nodded again and patted his head.

You then went back to doing all the stuff that makes you bUfF cuz idk what people do to get buff- "Wow Y/N! You can lift 459 pounds?" Tanjiro exclaimed. You dropped the huge weight and nodded.

I'll add another part- I gotta go to school now. ILY. Sorry for not updating for like two weeks or something. I got major writers block.