Tanjiro x Sick Reader

After a mission, you had been getting really bad fevers and fainting. Everyone asked if you were alright and you just said that you were tired. Little did they know, you had actually been poisoned. While you were in the bathroom covering up the purple spots with foundation, Tanjiro walked in. "Y-Y/N?! What is all this purple on you?!" He yelled. He quickly grabbed a rag and wetted it under hot water, then rubbed your face and arms, revealing tons of purple splotches. "Y/N. Explain. Now." He said sternly, holding your wrist tightly.

"I u-uhm...Nothing is wrong..just some..bruises." You mumbled. You pulled away and turned on your heel, only to feel a tight grip around your waist. You got lifted up and suddenly hit a bed. "Explain, come on. Spit it out." He said coldly. You felt your body heat up, and everything started getting blurry. "I got...poisoned...by a dem..." You passed out. "Shit, shit, shit, shit! SHINOBU!" Tanjiro screamed, holding your wrist. Shinobu rushed in, then looked at you, sweating. "What is it?!" She asked. "She was poisoned! That's why she's been fainting and getting fevers!" He shouted. "Get medicine!" He yelled. Shinobu ran out and came back in minutes later with bottles of medicine and shots. She injected something to slow the poison down and to hopefully stop it fully. She then opened your mouth and plopped a pill in there, and you surprisingly swallowed it.

Tanjiro got up and left the room, then came back with a cold, wet rag and set it on your forehead. You woke up hours later to see  Tanjiro holding your hand, asleep. You rustled around a bit, causing Tanjiro to wake up almost immediately. . "You're awake...good.." He mumbled, placing a kiss on your forehead.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT ONESHOT