Tanjiro x Abused Reader

TY 1ainbillion FOR REQUESTING THIS!! ILL DO MY BEST TO PLEASE YOU- that sounded wrong af but let's get started.

Danny is ur boyfriends name.

You and Danny were supposed to have a nice time watching fireworks at the entertaining district, but...

Danny tied a rope around your neck and around his wrist, then started dragging you through the district. You looked at everyone, your eyes full of desperation and sadness. Nobody did anything, they just watched as you got dragged away, hoping the best for you. Danny suddenly pulled harshly on the rope, choking you. "Hurry up, you slow bitch." He barked, then sped up. You tried your best to keep up, but you couldn't, getting choked multiple times. As your eyes wandered desperately throughout the crowd, your e/c eyes met with a pair of red, kind eyes. He noticed the situation you were in, and quickly rushed over. "Hey..! I h-haven't seen you in awhile!" He said nervously. "Are you going to the fireworks? Maybe I could come with you! My sister, Nezuko hasn't seen you in forever, and she's dying to spend time with you!" He said, making a weird face. (He makes a weird face when he lies) Danny scoffed. "No. We're fine. Let's go, Y/N." He began to pull and you looked at the boy helplessly. "Nezuko, go get the police. I'll distract him for now." He whispered into her ear, then came back over.

"Hey! I know you! You're her uh.." He looked at you and you mouthed 'boyfriend' he nodded. "Boyfriend! I almost forgot! I haven't seen you in awhile either..well, actually, we've never met! She's shown me lots of pictures" he exclaimed, smiling awkwardly. You then heard shouting, and two police men, followed by a girl, were running at you and Danny. "Stop right there! Untie the girl, now!" One of the officers yelled. "No way. I'm not going to untie that little brat." He spat, then slapped one of the officers. The boy grabbed a pocket knife and cut the rope off of you, then tied it around Danny's other wrist.

"We don't want to hurt anyone! But if we have to, we will!" The boy exclaimed with confidence in his voice. After a bit of shouting and struggling, he was finally taken away. "Hey um..are you alright?" The boy asked, worry overwhelming his voice. You nodded and smiled. "Yes. I'm very grateful for what you have done for me!" You exclaimed, then bowed. He waved his hands in front of him while blushing. "Don't bow down! Please! I was just doing something a normal human being would do for someone in need of help!" He reasoned, trying to get you to stop bowing. You stood up straight and smiled. "My name is L/N Y/N. And you are..?" You asked tilting your head. "Oh! My name is Kamado Tanjiro. This is Nezuko!" He said smiling while pointing to his sister.

You waved to Nezuko and she waved back, giving you a closed eye smile. "Why does she have bamboo in her mouth?" You asked. "Oh! She's a demon." He said happily. You nodded and hugged him and his sister. "Thank you so much, Tanjiro-sama, thank you Nezuko-chan!" You shouted. "S-Sama?! I'm not a higher rank! And we're the same age!" Tanjiro yelled. "Yes, but it's to be respectful!" You argued. He sighed and grabbed yours and Nezuko's hand. "You can stay with us. I'm guessing you lived with him." You nodded.

AT TANJIROS PLACE.

"We're here! Home sweet home!" He said happily. There was a white haori with flames on the bottom hung up on his wall, a small kitchen, a TV, a bookshelf full of manga, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There was also a couch, but a dog was sleeping on it. You ran over to the big and fluffy dog and started petting it, it reminded you of your boyfriends dog. Your happy and thankful behavior changed into a sad and missing one, and Tanjiro noticed. "Y/N-kun? Are you alright?" Tanjiro asked.

*Kun is used for girls in japanese.*

"I suppose I am... Thank you for worrying, Tanjiro-dono."

*Dono is lord or master in japanese.*