Cooking

It was the first time you had ever cooked dinner for Tanjiro. You were fond of making udon and onigiri, but making Nigirizushi?! That was just next level hard for you, you wanted to go back to the easy stuff, but no! Tanjiro just HAD to bef you and use his adorable puppy eyes to get you to make it!

You sighed, how were you going to make this in ten minutes? Tanjiro would be home soon, and you wanted to surprise him with this. You sighed once more, and got to work.

You looked through multiple cook books until you finally found the recipe.

"WASABI?!" You cried out. Tanjiro absolutely hated wasabi, it was too spicy for him! But too bad for him, it's his fault 

Three minutes until Tanjiro is home.

You had just finished setting the table when Tanjiro was home. He greeted you with a kiss on the cheek and sat down at the table.

"What's for dinner?"

"You'll see!"

You grabbed the Nigirizushi and set it down on the table. Tanjiro stared at the dish in admiration, and you got settled in the chair right next to him.

"Go on!"

He grabbed the dish and put lots of Nigirizushi on his plate. You also put some on your plate once he was done, and you both began eating.

"Mmm~ It tastes so good! I can't believe you actually made it!~"

You giggled and took a bite, you were glad he was happy.

THIS WAS A SHORT ONE. IVE LOST A TON OF MOTIVATION.