FIRST TANJIRO SMUT 🌶⚠️

not written by me. written by my hired pimp, @Bleh_Phantomm the whore. ty sissy 😊

Getting released from work early is the absolute best feeling.

Unexpected, and uncommon, but being told by your boss that you can pack up and leave for the day is amazing. Getting to go home and having that extra time to relax and enjoy the rest of the day with your lover.

"Tanjiro~!" You call in a sing-song voice as you set your apartment keys on the table, noticing the lack of him cleaning the apartment or relaxing in the living room like he usually did when you arrived home. His car was in the driveway, he had to be here somewhere.

"Y-y/n~!"

A shaky, uneven cry sounds from the bedroom, and quickly you find yourself padding down the hallway and opening the door in a concerned rush.

"Tanjiro? Are you-"

He immediately freezes, as do you, both of your eyes widen at the sight of each other. Your lover is settled on your bed, blankets bunched below his hips, fist wrapped around his length. His hair tousled, eyes glossed over and cheeks a pretty shade of red which is quickly darkening and spreading to his ears and neck.

And so here you are now, settled between his legs. Poor sweet boy must've been so pent up considering he couldn't wait until you got home-- you can tell by the way he's trembling, fingers gripping your hair, and whimpers falling from his tongue. Although he's overwhelmed by pleasure, he tries his absolute hardest not to hurt you. Sounds of ecstasy fall from his parted lips, head falling back against the pillows and adams apple bobbing as he swallows thickly.

"Oh shit.. you're doing s-so good-- fuck, y/n, i'm close."

His hips bucking roughly, pushing his length further and further down your throat as he releases. Your eyes water and squeeze shut, struggling to take all of him, but you manage. He deserves it for being such a good boy, after all.

Before you can fully recover, you're on your back, head pushed onto the plush pillows with Tanjiro looming above you.

He's a mess- a beautiful mess, chest heaving and eyes lidded as he gazes at you in a beautiful hybrid of lust and adoration. 'I need you." he admits, his face flushed a dark crimson red. "Please.." he whimpers. You snake your arms around his neck, and he nearly melts into a puddle at your next words.

"I'm all yours."