Egyptian AU pt. 2 🌶⚠️

⚠️WARNING: HARDCORE SMUT!!⚠️
TANJIRO IS AGED UP IN THIS.

"Now.. be a good little fox and lay on that bed." He demanded.

You obliged almost immediately, crawling onto the bed and laying on your back. Tanjiro had a rope. What was he gonna do? Strangle you? So many panicked thoughts raced through your head at a hundred miles per hour, making your head throb. But it wasn't what you thought. Your thoughts weren't even close to correct. He grabbed your wrists and tied them together, and then to the bed frame. He took two fingers and stuck them under your pants, glancing up at you for consent. You nodded with a flustered look, and he just smirked. He then took his other hand and did the same thing, and then pulled down your pants, throwing them to the side as he looked at the wet spot in your panties.

"Mm~.. so wet.. just for me?~" He said with a smirk, his cheeks just slightly red with blush.

You flushed red in embarrassment, and he chuckled, pulling down your panties to reveal your wet cunt. He leaned down and put your legs over his shoulders, lifting your bottom half off of the bed. His face was close to your region. You could feel his hot breath on your pussy. He then licked your slit teasingly, making you shiver slightly and let out a soft moan. He licked it again, soon kitten licking your region before engulfing it into his hot mouth. You let out a loud moan, your face turning an even brighter red. He put his tongue inside of your region, swirling it around and eating you out. You kept moaning, trying to stop yourself from being so loud, but it was just heavenly. Soon, he started to eat you out as if he hadn't eaten in decades.

"Mm..~ You taste so good, little fox..~"
He mumbled before he started to eat you out again.

You kept moaning, unable to stop, and you felt a tight knot in your stomach.

"I-I'm gonna-!~"

Before you could finish your sentence, you hit your climax, screaming out of pure pleasure, and he gladly slurped up your juices. He then let go of your thighs and stood up from the bed, undoing his belt and taking off his robe, revealing his toned, built, and sexy body. He threw his robe to the side, along with his underwear. He then crawled on top of you and prodded your wet cunt with his cock, rubbing up and down on your slit to tease you.

"Ah.."

(sorry dawg. this was a draft, and I don't feel like finishing it sooo.. 🤷‍♀️)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒. | 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 | 🎉