Mission EXTREMELY SAD VER.

Hiii~ I have some news but first let me explain some be stuff...One of my other oneshots was called Mission, and someone requested a sad oneshot so why not make a sadder version of that? Okay now time for the news. First off, since I am going to be writing a very long Tanjiro x Reader story, I won't be able to keep writing that and writing this. So I will only make 35 oneshots! Thank you for your time, and now we will begin.

Master Kagaya had sent you, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu and Rengoku all on a mission. You were going to defeat the demon on the Mugen Train, which seemed pretty easy? Right?...As you and Tanjiro walked over to the train, Inosuke was screaming, bringing attention to you four. Of course, they were all frightened by your swords, so the police got involved. You all ran off after telling Inosuke to shut up and that the train wasn't a beast. Once you all got on the train, you had to find Rengoku...Which was pretty easy because of his bright hair and loud voice. You followed the loud, 'Tasty!/Umai!'s' and found Rengoku. "Rengoku-san!" You exclaimed happily. He had a pile of bento boxes right next to him, which concerned you a bit, but you just brushed it off and sat down next him, and Tanjiro did the same. "So, Rengoku-san. Have you heard of Hinokami Kagura?" Tanjiro asked desperately, but all he got was a, "I've never heard of it!" Tanjiro's face turned into a slight frown. "You sure you haven't even heard a SINGLE thing about it? Does Fire Breathing ring a bell?!" Tanjiro asked. "Nope! Flame breathing should never be referred to as Fire breathing! Maybe there is one, but I have no idea!" Rengoku shouted happily, but it just left Tanjiro discouraged.

You patted Tanjiro on the back and smiled at him. "It's fine, you'll find something." You said reassuringly. He gave you a weak smile before looking back at Rengoku. "You should become my Tsugoku!" Rengoku shouted. Tanjiro's eyes widened, and so did yours, Zenitsu's and Inosuke's. "We want to be your Tsugokus too!" You, Zenitsu and Inosuke all yelled, jumping around Rengoku with Tanjiro. "You all can be my Tsugokus!" Rengoku shouted. All four of you jumped around Rengoku with big smiles, "Big bro!" You chanted, and the other boys chimed in. Rengoku crossed his arms and laughed happily, nothing could go wrong now. The power of 'family' had your backs. You all sat back down and the train conductor came up to your seat. You, Tanjiro and zRengoku gave him your tickets. He looked tired, like he was miserable and hadn't slept in awhile. "He didn't look to good-" You whispered into Tanjiro's ear. He nodded and frowned. "There's something wrong here.." he whispered. "Mhm. There has to be more than one demon!" You whisper shouted.

After a bit, you felt really tired. So you leaned over and rested your head on Tanjiro's lap. He was also tired so he leaned his head on Rengoku, and Rengoku leaned onto Tanjiro. You all fell asleep, and you were having an amazing dream.

INTO DREAMLAND WE GO.

You opened your eyes slowly, getting hit with warmth and sunlight almost immediately. It took a minute for your eyes to get used to it, but after they did,  you looked around. "Where.....Where am I...?" You asked to no one in particular. You then realized- you were at a wedding! But whose wedding..? You looked down to see yourself in a brides dress. You were the bride. But who were you getting married to? You looked up to see Tanjiro waiting for you at the end of the pathway. (IDK WHAT ITS CALLED OK-) You slowly walked down the pathway, and once you made it to him, your eyes already had a glossy coat. After you and him said your vows, you were about to kiss.

NOT ME ENDING THERE SO I CAN DO SOMETHING AND THE WORD COUNT IS 666-

??? 𝙋𝙊𝙑

'Aw, it seems the girl is going to get married!~ how delightful! But, I'm afraid I've been a bit too nice. Let's make that wonderful dream of yours, into a nightmare...'

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Suddenly, a Tanjiro shoved you. "Tanjiro..?" You whispered. Kanao stood up and walked over to Tanjiro and wrapped her arms around him. He wrapped his arms around her and frowned at you. "You think I really loved you? You've got to be kidding." He scoffed. Tears stung your eyes, threatening to spill if you saw anything else. Then, him and Kanao kissed. She was in the brides dress now, and three kids surrounded them. "Daddy? Who's that lady over there?" One of them asked, pointing at you. "That's the woman that claims to be my wife." He muttered and rolled his eyes. "I said no such thing!" You shouted, a bit upset. You started crying and ran off, mumbling stuff under your breath.