Final Selection re-do.

sOoOOOooOOoo I've been reading tons of tanjiro fanfics + oneshots, and they actually did REALLY well with writing out the final selection.. so I decided to redo mine because I read it and...😃 one word to describe that shit. cringe. anywho, let's get started..

b/h means breathing hashira (so any breathing style)

"Don't die, Y/N." Your mentor, the b/h demanded. You nodded and smiled. "Yes sir/ma'am!" You exclaimed as you put your hand up to your forehead like a soldier. Your mentor chuckled, then patted your shoulder. "But in all seriousness, don't die." He/She said seriously. "I won't." You reassured, patting his/her hand lightly. He/She took his/her hand off of your shoulder, and smiled. "Okay."

As you marched down the trail to the town, you got very bored. 'I wonder if I'll see any cute boys there...' You wondered. You then heard a loud growl come from you stomach, making you laugh. "I guess I'll need to get some food." You told yourself. "I'm close to town anyways." You started running towards town, eager to buy some f/f. When you made it to the stall, you saw three young women, and a big man. He had white hair, and he kept talking about how flamboyant his wives looked as they served customers. "Hi!" You said happily when you made it up there. "Could I have some f/f?" You asked as politely as possible. "Sure that'll be-" The woman was cut off by another woman's screech. "We gotta hide her from Lord Tengen! If he sees her, he'll ask her to marry him, because she's SO beautiful!" You looked at her in confusion. "I'm sure I'll be fine, I can rub pretty fast so if he does, I'll just run away!" You said. The women seemed to wince a bit, but gave you the f/f anyway. You paid for it and turned around to see a handsome man. He was wearing a pink kimono with his hair down. "And who might you be?" He asked seductively. You looked at him with a, 'really? I'm a fucking minor, sir.' look. He chuckled and let you go, somehow knowing that you were headed to Final Selection.

As you finally made it to the top of the staircase, you were hit with the strong scent of wisteria, making your body relax, but since you had just finished climbing up multiple cases of stairs, you collapsed onto the ground. "Ouch..-" You mumbled. "Are you alright?" You heard a boy ask. You looked up to see a fairly attractive male, with burgundy hair and maroon eyes. He had a scar on his forehead, making him look even hotter. "Dayumm...Shawty lookin hella fine-" You thought out loud. "Huh?.." He said in confusion. "Oh- uh- nothing." You said. He held out his hand to you and you grabbed it, putting your hand on his shoulder for extra support. Once you were off the ground, you studied the boys face some more. "So I was right." You whispered. "Right about what?" He asked, but you just ignored him. "There is one attractive male here. Good enough for me." You said. "Attractive?-" He blinked at the compliment. You nodded. His hand rested on your waist while the other rested on your back, making you inch closer and closer.

yall I'm bored of this shit- let me know if I should make a pt.2