DKT x Demon Reader pt. idfk

there is N O T going to be spicy spicy time, so LEAVE if you thought there was. horny bitches I swear-

Here you were, kneeling before that sexy demon man once again. You didn't really mind if he heard all of your dirty thoughts, he probably loved taking them all in. But, one thought a little too dirty slipped into that naughty little mind of yours, and he grinned, his eyes glowing, filled with lust.  "Hmm.." He hummed slowly, licking his top lip while baring his teeth slightly, his tongue grazing over his top canine, (a sharp tooth) and stepped down from his rather large chair. "Is something wrong, Master?" You asked teasingly.  Soon enough, you were pinned against the wall, all the other demons out of the room. Had your plan of getting him to give you the attention you so badly needed worked? Yes. Do you regret a thing? Nope.

His vicious, red, glowing eyes stared into yours, intimidating you, but also making you greedier. You just wanted to have another heated makeout session, and you get what you want, even if it means disrupting a meeting between you, the others, and the sexiest man to ever live on this planet. But, your ongoing thinking was stopped when he frowned. "You disrupted our meeting just so you could have me to yourself?" He questioned, licking his bottom lip in confusion and anger. You gulped, using your best acting skills to seem nervous. "Yes.. erm.." You spoke quietly. He laughed quietly, his laugh getting louder and turning into a chuckle. "You really think that I'm going to believe that acting? You aren't nervous. You're flat out enjoying this. Aren't you?" He asked, his fingers sliding up to your chin and lifting your face up to face his.  You grinned at him, then grabbed his collar and brought his face closer to yours, just inches away. But of course, he wouldn't allow you to take control, so he grabbed both of your wrists and pinned them at the sides of your head.

He smirked, "Darling.. You really thought I would allow you to take over that easily?" You were flustered, but kept your cool and pretended you didn't know what he was talking about.  "Are you sure you aren't high on marechi blood? You know I could ne-" You were cut off when he shoved his tongue in your mouth and connected his lips with yours. He grabbed your waist roughly, groaning into the kiss as he wildly rubbed your thigh. His tongue danced with yours. He even bit it a few times, earning a couple of moans from you.

He let go of your thigh and pulled away, yet you were still somewhat connected by a few strings of saliva. "Don't toy with me, understand? No more interrupting my meetings, or I'll punish you." He growled. He was serious. 'Punishement sounds good if it's coming from a sexy man like him.' You thought. "Seriously? It's not that kind of punishing. It's the punishment where i chain you to a wall and allow other demons to torture you in any way. Stabbing you, biting you, ripping out chunks, and who knows what else." He said, taking his hands off of your wrists and letting them hang by his sides.

"You wouldn't do that to me, Master. I know you wouldn't." You giggled. Before getting pinned to the wall once more. And another heated makeout session.

Word Count: 579.