tanjiro + rengoku x reader

OMFGGGG I HAD THIS IDEA WHILE I WAS IN THE SHOWER BUT HERE IS A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF IT:

basically just a rengoku x reader mixed with tanjiro x reader. You'll understand later.

AND this'll be after the mugen train, and he survived

Readers is finna be a bitch

"Rengoku! Your eyesbrows are bigger than a fucking cod fish!" You shouted as you saw him walking towards a udon stand. He turned to you with the same smile he always had. For some reason, it looked like his cheeks were dusted with pink. "Thanks, Y/N-chan! Your eyebrows are smaller than you, as usual!" He yelled. (he's calling you short lmfao) Your jaw dropped, you were frustrated with him. "Enough with the short jokes, donut bitch!" You screamed. He stopped in his tracks, his smile gone.  He looked down at his feet and held his stomach. You grinned, and laughed before running off to Mitsuri.

"Mitsuri-kun!~" You cooed before jumping onto her back. "Y/N-san. What you said to Rengoku-dono wasn't funny.." She muttered before slowly pushing you off. "It was just a joke!" You defended. "You went too far. Now please, take your leave.." She mumbled, and continued on her way to her estate.  You groaned and ran around, trying to find Tanjiro. Maybe he wouldn't take your jokes seriously. "Tanjiro-san! My parents made me eggrolls for lunch! What did your parents make you for lunch?" You asked jokingly. His smile quickly faded away and turned into a sad frown. "Too far Y/N-chan. Too far." Everyone had seemed so vulnerable today. At least they did in your eyes.

"Shinazugawa-san, have you-" "Shut the fuck up, L/N." He cut you off angrily. "Even I wouldn't go that far." He growled before storming off. You got the same reaction out of everybody, and eventually, you went to Kagaya. "Kagaya-dono.. Everyone is upset with me, and I don't know why." You said sadly. You were sitting in your knees, clutching your uniform pants tightly. "Ah, yes. I know exactly why," He began before coughing. You immediately rushed to his side and patted his back comfortingly. You grabbed a tissues from his tissues box and held it up to his mouth as he continued coughing.

"Kagaya-dono I-" You heard a voice boast before quickly cutting itself off. You looked up to see Rengoku, his usual smile a bit smaller. "I shall inform you later." He said before bowing and walking out of the room. Once Kagaya had finished coughing, he continued on, "As I was saying, what you said-" "You mean my jokes?" You interrupted. "Yes, your..jokes. They have upsetting everyone since they are making the victims of your little jokes sad. They informed me and kept saying that they think you went too far." He explained, resting his hand on your shoulder with a gentle smile.

"My jokes are hurting people? I should go apologize.." You said as you got up. "You very much should. I know you are an amazing, kind, and caring person on the inside. You just want to show dominance in some type of way because of your past. I am proud of you, L/N-san." He said. You bowed with a smile and almost leapt out of the room.

You searched for Tanjiro and Rengoku, you absolutely NEEDED to apologize. You checked Shinobu's estate, Rengoku's estate, Mitsuri's estate, the udon stand, the ramen stand, the hotsprings, and almost every other place you could think of. You sighed, before one more place. You quickly ran to the bamboo forest, frantically searching for the little cabin. Soon enough, you spotted it, and heard loud laughing coming from the inside. You grinned and ran to the door, quickly sliding it open. The older male and younger stopped laughing and turned around to look at you. "Y/N-chan?" They questioned in unison. They were both SHIRTLESS. They had a towel wrapped around their shoulders and thighs, and a few candles lit around while their feet were submerged into pool of hot water. You blushed and immediately turned around, about to walk out before a strong arm was wrapped around your waist, and another grabbing your hand gently.

"Y/N, stay.." Rengoku whispered into your ear, sending tingles throughout your body. "Come on, we want to hear your apology." Tanjiro teased before holding your hand a bit tighter and leading you over to where he and rengoku were sitting before. Rengoku still clung onto you, but let go when you sat down, same with Tanjiro. You were blushing even more now. Their sculpted abs, their big chests, and strong arms. 'Keep your cool, Y/N. You just gotta apologize to Tanjiro, and then Rengoku. Then you can leave!' You thought, trying to reassure yourself. "T-Tanjiro.. I'm sorry for making that c-cruel joke. I should have done it, since I know your family is.. d-dead." You sputtered out. Tanjiro began to laugh, "You think I would forgive you? You're going to have to try harder than that, darling." You turned to Rengoku, your confidence drained. "A-And Rengoku.. I'm so sorry for making that d-donut joke about you. You fought that demon with more than you could h-handle!" You exclaimed. "Little flame. I agree with Tanjiro. I shall not forgive you so easily." Rengoku said with a grin.

"What?! Then what can I do to make you guys forgive me? I'll do anything! Everyone hates me and I don't want that!" You pleaded. Tanjiro and Rengokh exchanged glances, "We know what you can do." They said in unison. They were both grinning and staring at you with greedy eyes. Rengoku took action first, immediately pinning you to the wall and connecting his lips with yours. He didn't even ask permission to insert his tongue into your mouth, but he did anyway. He just bit your bottom lip and shoved his tongue right on in and started dominating your tongue. Tanjiro joined in on the action, kissing your neck, your earlobe, your collarbone, and jawline.

Rengoku swirled his tongue with yours, making sure to mix his saliva in with yours. Making you remember his taste.
After hours of being in sweet torture, you stumbled out of the cabin, covered in hickeys and red marks, and you were out of breath.

WORD COUNT: 1068.

working on a smut after this