Tanjiro x Injured Reader

After the fight in the Entertainment District, you and the others couldn't go on missions. You had broken your ankle, ribs, arm and knee. You were also covered in extremely deep gashes and cuts, it hurt like hell. Tanjiro was put in charge of you because he was the first one to heal, and nobody else was available.

As you layed in bed, Tanjiro kept talking to you about random stuff, but you suddenly heard an alarm go off. He quickly shut it off and ran out the door, than came back in minutes later with cleaning stuff for your wounds. He kneeled down next to your bed, and took your arm. "This is gonna sting." He warned. You just nodded, thinking it wasn't going to hurt much. You flinched and yelped as he dabbed cleaning alcohol on your gashes.

"Woah there, you okay?" He asked. You nodded slightly and pouted a bit, but let him continue cleaning your wounds. "Alright. All done. But...I kinda gotta stitch that deep gash up.." He trailed off. Your eyes widened and you tried running away, but Tanjiro held you down. "Here, you can just hold onto me while I do it, okay?" You nodded and sniffled a bit. Tanjiro let out a shaky exhale and took out a sewing need and a string. The sight of it made you shake to the core, you didn't want to be touched with that!

Tanjiro began stitching, and you clung onto him, crying a bit and begging him to stop. He tried to reassure you and tell you it would be done soon, but that didn't help the slightest. "And...Done! Are you okay?" He asked. You were shaking like.a leaf and you shook your head. "No way! You think I'm going to be okay after I just got a needle stuck into me multiple times?! How about you try getting stitched up!" You rambled on and on about how badly it hurt. He kissed you on the forehead and apologized for inflicting pain on you, but you didn't accept it.

THIS IS A SHORT ONE- SORRY <3