ACADEMY

SCHOOL AU

u r 17

Tanjiro is 18

HES A HALL MONITOR- AND A TEACHERS PET/TEACHERS HELPER

ALSO GUESS WHAT? my secret is at the end of this oneshot

OH AND UH- THERES A SEPERATE CLASSROOM FOR DETENTION AND TANJIRO IS IN CHARGE OF DETENTION

It was the first day of school, well, only for you. You had just moved from (somewhere in japan), and you didn't know where ANY of your classes were. You looked down at your schedule and saw that you had Mr. Himejima's class for first period, so that's where you went. You took a deep breath, "It's okay, Y/N. You can do this." You muttered before opening the door. You were a bit late so the class was already learning. "A-Ah..Is this uh..Mr. Himejima's classroom?.." You stared down at the floor while holding your schedule to your chest tightly. "Yes, it is." A deep voice answered. You looked up to see a muscular man with a scar across his forehead, you were pretty sure he was blind.

"You can go sit next to Tanjiro." Mr. Himejima said. You looked at him and he sighed. "Tanjiro, please raise your hand." A boy with crimson hair looked up from his notebook and raised his hand. You smiled weakly and walked over to the desk next to him. You took your backpack off and your hoodie, earning a gasp from Tanjiro. "What?" You asked, confused. "Wheres your uniform?!" he asked in a whisper shout. "Uniform? I didn't get one.." You answered. He sighed and picked up his backpack from off of the ground and began to dig through it. "I have an extra uniform, here, go put it on. And, maybe ask one of the girls if they have an extra skirt. Probably ask Mitsuri." You looked at him in confusion. "What?" He asked. "Who's Mitsuri?!" You asked. He sighed and pointed to a girl with long, pink and green ombre hair, that was braided into two seperate braids. "I'll just ask for you." He sighed and got up. "Tanjiro? What are you doing?" Himejima asked. "Oh, I just need to ask Mitsuri something." He replied calmly. Himejima just nodded and went back to teaching. Tanjiro whispered into her ear and she nodded, then turned around to face you. "Here! It'll fit perfectly!" She whispered, handing you the skirt. "Arigato!" You quickly got up and bowed to both of them, before excusing yourself and running off to the women's restroom.

H/C is hair color

UT is uniform top

S is Skirt color

You threw off your shirt and put on the oversized uniform top, then took off your pants and slid on the skirt. You came out and looked at yourself in the mirror "I think I have a bow in my bag.." You mumbled. (THE BOW THAT GOES IN UR HAIR- I THINK U KNOW WHAT I MEAN??) You walked back to the classroom and sat back down in your desk. Tanjiro was blushing a bit, but ignored it. The bell rang after a long, miserable hour. You took awhile to get all your stuff, so you ran out the classroom and down the hall. "Art with Mr. Uzui! First floor!" You shouted mentally. You were on the second floor, so you jumped down the stairs and started running again. Suddenly you heard someone yell your name, so you stopped and turned around. "Yeah?" You said, like you hadn't just raced down the halls. It was Tanjiro, and you felt a fluttering in your stomach. "You jumped down two sets of stairs and ran down the hallway. Tsk, I expected better from you, since its your first day!" He said in a disappointed tone. "And your point is? You're going to make me late!" You groaned in annoyance. "You have detention after school. Already. Tch tch tch, what a naughty girl you are." He scoffed. You felt your cheeks heat up, so you quickly nodded and ran into the art room.

"You look like you just ran a marathon, Y/N!" Mr. Uzui shouted. "I think I just did, Tengen-san." You muttered in between gasps for air.

*Only u get to call him that because u know his niece- which is the same age as u and she lived where u used to live- and she introduced u to him and he told u where he worked and stuff*

"And I got detention after school.." You whispered. "How? And already?! On your first day of school?! How flamboyant!" He laughed. You sat down in a seat that was the closest to his desk, so then you could ask questions and have conversations with him. Uzui also gave you a free pass to skip all of your other leriods, because he wanted to get to know you more. When the bell rang at 3, you and him continued your conversation. "Oh! I should text my parents that I have detention for running.." You mumbled.

MOOMA: Y/N? Where are you?

You: I have to stay after school.

Mooma: why??

You: I got detention for running down the halls.

Mooma: on your first day of school?

You: Yep.

You turned off your phone and sighed. "Soo..Y/N..Any boys catch your interest?" Uzui asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Well...there is one.." You said shyly. "WHO?! TELL ME!!" He screamed while shaking you around. "His name is Tanj-" You got cut off by the door being slammed open. "Y/N! You have detention!" Tanjiro shouted. "OhhhmmSo thats the kid?" Uzui whispered you nodded and blushed a bit. "Ohh hey Tanjiro, I was just telling her how good she's been doing in art class. Because she's SO good at art." Uzui said, trying to show you off. Your face flushed red and you waved your hands in front of you. "W-Well- I'm not THAT good- I'm j-just-" You gave up and sighed in defeat. "Come on, trouble maker.: Tanjiro said sighing. You nodded and followed after him, and once you made it there, Mitsuri and a ton of other students were there. There were no empty seats, so you just stood in the corner. You heard Tanjiro sigh, "Y/N, just sit in my seat." You nodded and sat down in his chair as he leaned onto the desk and sorted out papers.

"I heard your conversation with Mr. Uzui." He said, a blush creeping up his face. Your eyes widened and you looked up at him. "The entire thing?!" Tanjiro nodded and smiled a bit. "Shit...I just ruined the reputation I dont even have.." you muttered under your breath. "Eh, you kind of, not really though. The main gossipers are in here, and everyone knows that you like me now." He sighed. "Damn.." He patted your back. "Oh well, it's not like- wait. Yeah its gonna be stuck with you for the rest of your life." He said. "I guess so.." You whispered. "Alright everybody, your thirty minutes is up. Except for you, Y/N. Since you didn't come till 4." He said, taking off his glasses. You nodded and watched everyone walk out of the room. "Let's talk about why you're in here." He sighed. "I'll just give you a lecture." He added. "First off, we don't run down the halls. And we don't jump down two sets of stairs." He said, looking at you seriously. "Mhm. Yeah, are we done yet?" You said in boredom. "Wow. Do you even care?" He asked, glaring at you. "Not really.." You mumbled. "Alright then, let's talk about why you don't talk about others." He said sharply. "We don't talk about others because they might end up hearing..and in your case, I did hear. And guess what?" You looked up at him. "What..?" You gulped, waiting for his answer. "I like you too already." He sighed.

Your face went red and you got up. "It's been 30 minutes. I should get going.." You said awkwardly, before taking a few steps towards the door. You felt an arm wrap around your neck and Tanjiro's hot breath against your neck. You turned around to face him and he immediately kissed you. "Mph- Stop it you jerk!" You yelled before he kissed you again. You had to admit, he was a good kisser. And his lips felt good against yours. When he went to pull away, you grabbed him and pulled him closer.

LETS JUST SAY YOU BOTH GOT CAUGHT MAKING OUT WHEN UZUI CAME IN.

haha...

Word count: 1428