Tanji x Angel

Ever since you and Tanjiro were little, you had always called him Tanji, since you couldn't pronounce the 'ro' in his name. Tanjiro had always called you angel, because when you first met him, you were wearing a white kimono, with your arms spread out wide for a hug. The sun shined bright on your angelic face as you ran towards him to give him a hug, and that's when he knew he would grow old with you. 

*ur pregnant lol*

"Tanji!" You called out from the garden. "Yes?" He called back, holding a hammer against a piece of wood. "Are you almost finished with the playset?" He gave you a thumbs up and began to hammer the piece of wood onto the playset. You got up and wobbled over to the playset, trying not to fall over. "Let's carve our names into the wood, shall we?" He offered, holding a knife out to you. You took the knife and carved a big heart into the wood, then wrote 'Angel +' in it. Tanjiro took the knife and carved 'Tanji' into the wood.

*TiMe sKiP, aFtEr YoU hAvE tHe BaBiES*

"What should we name the twins?" You asked tiredly, holding the two, small children. "Hm...How about..Tenshi for the girl...and Haru for the boy?" He said thoughtfully. You thought for a moment, "It's perfect." You whispered with a small smile. "Just like you, my angel." 

HAHAHAHAHAH ANOTHER TIME SKIP. THE TWINS ARE 5

As you and Tanjiro were talking, you heard Tenshi scream out for the both of you. "MOMMY! DADDY! COME HERE!" You got up and so did Tanjiro, and walked over to where Tenshi was. She was standing on the slide next to a piece of wood hammered onto the playset. "What's this?" She asked, pointing to the heart carved into the wood, reading, "Angel + Tanji" You smiled and rested your head against Tanjiro's shoulder. "We carved that into your playset before you were born." Tanjiro explained, catching Haru's attention. "What do you mean before we were born, daddy?" He asked, tilting his head. Tanjiro just shook his head and hugged Haru. "You'll understand some day." He whispered.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER- IM DYING INSIDE.