Tsugoku Reader x Tanjiro pt 1

REQUESTED BY: Tanjiros1stwife also I'm his first wife u can be the second 😒
If u argue I will not hesitate to delete this chapter 😠
It's not a threat. It's a promise.
Also when u said close to hashira- thats what u call a successor or a tsugoku.
All the hashira refer to u as their child btw. Even kagaya
U are uhhhh.....Mitsuri's tsugoku.
don't complain.
If ur with one u go by their last name.. like if u were mitsuri u would go by Y/N Kanroji

"HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK- I THINK I JUST DISLOCATED MY ARM!" You screamed as you held your arm tightly. "There is no need to scream Y/N!" Mitsuri scolded. You sighed and popped your arm back into place with ease. It made a loud pop, which made Mitsuri gag. "How can you just pop it back into place?!" She asked as she kept gagging. You shrugged and continued stretching and doing yoga with her. "Okay...This is the hardest pose." Mitsuri warned. "It can't be THAT bad." You said while rolling your eyes. She sighed from your stubbornness, "Don't blame me when you dislocate your spine." You rolled yout eyes again and watched as she bent backwards and touched the ground. "What...the actual fuck..." You muttered under your breath as you watched her stand straight back up with ease. "You have to be really flexible if you want to be fit for Love Breathing." She said with a smug grin. You let out a shaky breath, nervous to do what she just did. "I can do this. I can do this.." You reassured yourself. You then slowly bent backwards, then heard a painful pop. "MOTHER OF FUCKK!" You screamed as you fell backwards and hit your head. One of your uniform buttons popped off and your knockers were showing, not fully. Just like Mitsuri's. "You dislocated your back, didn't ya?" Mitsuri said in a 'i-told-you-so' tone. "Yeah yeah yeah. Just take me to Shitnobu." You grumbled as she picked you up bridal style. "It's pronounced Shinobu." She corrected as she ran to the Butterfly Mansion.

She found Shinobu and explained everything, while you just groaned in annoyance and pain. "So my child dislocated her spine? I see." Shinobu said with a giggle. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Laugh at me all you want. You try dislocating your spine." You said while crossing your arms over your chest to cover up your knockers🍒 You are very unintelligent when it comes to getting injured." Shinobu commented, which made you absolutely furious. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!! YOU'RE LUCKY I DIDN'T BREAK MY BACK! OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH MU BITCHASS FOR WEEKS!" You screamed as you waved your arms around. "I CALL YOU SHITNOBU FOR A REASON, YOU KNOW!" You added in anger. "Hey! Don't call Lady Kocho that!" You heard a boys angered voice yell. "I'm going to call her whatever I want! She's MY sister anyway." You said while rolling your eyes. "AND Mitsuri is also my sister." You said matter-of-factly. "Also, my dear SISTER, could I borrow your haori? My fucking button broke off while I was bending backwards." You asked 'politely'. Shinobu nodded and rested her haori over your chest.

"Wait, what? But they aren't sisters??" He asked, confusion overwhelming him. "We refer to them as family. We've known eachother for who knows how long. Since I was 2? Now I'm eighteen. Thats sixteen years. I consider every hashira a sibling, and Master Kagaya as my father." You explained, setting his confused mind at ease. "Huh. I see." He said with a nod of understanding. "Alright. Enough with the chit chat. I don't know how to pop your spine back into place." Shinobu said with a shrug. "I know how to relocate her spine!" The boy piped up, almost as if he was desperate to help. "Alright then, Y/N. Go lay down on one of the beds." Shinobu said as she shot a glare at you. "Y-Yes sister." You said, scared for your life. Mitsuri carried you to one of the beds and layed you down on your stomach. The boy carefully put his hand on your back and rubbed around, feeling for which side the bone was on. "Found it.." He muttered as he propped his hand on the other side of the bone and pushed, popping it back into place. "HOLY SHIT!" You screamed, loud enough to the point a deaf person could probably hear you. "Your welcome." He said sarcastically. "Thanks, Mr. Big Forehead." You said as you got up. "It's Tanjiro Kamado-" "Did I ask?" You interrupted. "Okay bitch. I'll gladly dislocate your spine." He said while glaring at you. 'Chill daddy-' You thought as you stood up.

"Your aura just changed- it's not a normal one." Tanjiro said while blinking slowly. 'OH SHIT- HE HAS AMAZING SMELL DOESN'T HE??' You thought in a panic. "Now your aura is filled with panic. But....before it changed.. your aura was giving off...'Chill daddy' vibes.." He said, he looked sorta disgusted. "I have no idea what your talking about!" You said, your nose scrunching up. "Yoo-hoo! Just so you know Tanjiro-kun, Y/N's nose always scrunches up when she lies!~" Shinobu exposed, which your face quickly dropped into a frown. "Bitch! Stop exposing me!" You yelled as you crossed your arms. Tengen had heard EVERYTHING since he was the Sound Hashira. So did Rengoku. They gasped in unison. "Y/N! You cussed!" They said in sync. They then grabbed you and dragged you outside. "Y/N! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!" Tengen screamed, all up in your face. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" You screamed back. Rengoku shoved a finger in your face, "YOU CALLED THE FUCKING BOY YOU JUST MET DADDY!" He screamed. "NO I DIDN'T! I JUST THOUGHT IT. CHILL OUT!" You shouted as you slapped both of them. Iguro and Giyuu saw everything and they both grabbed one of your wrists.

"LET GO!" You yelled as you tried to pull away, but your 'brothers' were just too strong. Sanemi came over and asked what happened, then all four of your other 'brothers' told him. "Y/N." Sanemi said sternly. You gulped nervously and stared at the ground. "Y/N Shinazugawa. Look at me right now." Sanemi demanded. You slowly looked at him, and he grabbed your face tightly. "Don't you ever call a fifteen year old daddy. If you EVER. And I mean EVER. Call another boy that again, I will give you more scars than you can count." He said, but he sounded like he REALLY meant it. You trembled, actually scared of your 'brother.' "Yes sir.." You whispered. "Say it louder." He demanded. "Yes sir." You said. "Louder." He demanded once more. "YES SIR." You yelled, then kicked him where it hurts. Giyuu slapped you, then let you go, Obanai did the same as Giyuu, and left.

You ran inside to find Mitsuri, so she would take you home for the day. Tomorrow you would have to go to Himejima's estate, then everyone elses. You saw Mitsuri, but not Tanjiro. "Mitsuri, I wanna go home!" You said as you hugged what you thought was her. "Y/N..I'm right here-" She said as you looked over Tanjiro's shoulder to see her. "God dammit. I'm already about to get my soul beaten out of me for accidentally calling you daddy, now I'm going to get killed for hugging you." You exaggerated. "Let's go home before they kill me. I bet one of them saw it."