Purge AU Pt. 2

PT. 2.

He grabbed your throat and squeezed, blocking off the air flowing throughout your body. You held his wrists while gasping for air, your eyes glistening with tears. "Say that again, and I'll break your fucking neck." He said in a serious tone. "I-I'd rather...die than..be with you.." You grunted in between gasps. "Very well then." He sighed, then let go of your neck. "Leave." He commanded. You immediately obliged and ran out of his hideout, inhaling all the air you possibly could. 'He definitely left bruises, he had to of.' You thought to yourself as you rubbed your neck. You pulled out your pocket knife and threw it at a bush, earning a scream. "Heh." You giggled as you walked over to it to retrieve your knife. "Dead, with a gun? Ha! It's must be my lucky day!~" You boasted as you picked up the gun and your knife. You closed it and put it in your pocket, then studied the gun. "Hm. It isn't the best self-defense item, but it'll do." You muttered as you shoved the revolver in your other pocket.

"Y/N!" You heard someone squeal. You turned around and saw a girl, she had a sweatshirt on, jean shorts, and a bandage wrapped around her head. She embraced you and giggled, then let go. "You are a very lucky girl!" She exclaimed as she grabbed both of your hands in hers. "Uh.. how?" You asked in confusion. "My big brother loves you!" She boasted while jumping up and down. "Who's your brother?" You asked skeptically. "Tanjiro!" That name made your jaw drop. "You mean the one that called me all those pet names?" You sighed. "Yep!" She snickered.

You groaned in annoyance as she dragged you back to his hideout, she was just holding onto your arm and skipping around, as if everything was okay in the world. She brought you in and you saw Tanjiro. Just the sight of his mask made you want to slap him. "Stupid, bitchass kidnapper." You grumbled as the girl let go of you and hugged her brother. "Nezuko? Why have you brought her back?" He asked in such a calm way. He had just been a total bitch to you, and now he's all nice and kind all of a sudden.

He grabbed your face, squeezing your cheeks harshly. "Let go of me you bitchless fuck!" You shouted, trying to shove him away. "And you said she was the one," He scoffed while looking at his sister, "she doesn't even want to be near me." She just shrugged. "Thar's right, you hoeless bastard. I don't want to see your ugly ass mask, your stupid hair, or your friends! You just want to bang a 19 year old girl, when you're probably like, 27! So don't touch me you douchebag, bitchless, pedophile, whore, slutty cunt!" You yelled. You could feel his glare right through his mask. He let go of your cheeks and grabbed your hair, then shoved you down onto the ground. "HOE I AM NOT GIVING YOU HEAD." You shouted as he then pointed a gun at you. "Shut the fuck up." He growled, "or I'll shoot you dead." You gulped.