Final Selection re-do pt. 3

As the twins continued speaking in unison, you couldn't help but begin to feel creeped out. "Is it just me, or are those twins really creepy?" You asked Tanjiro in a slight whisper. "I suppose.. they do give me the chills.." He whispered with an over exaggerated shiver. You giggled and immediately stopped when everyone started walking into the dark, eery forest. "I DON'T WANNA GO IN THERE!!" You cried out, clinging onto Tanjiro's arm like a koala.
"We- have to!" He grunted out, pulling you with him as you slunk down and clung onto his leg like a little kid, sitting on his foot. "Y/N! Get up! Please!" He begged, but you wouldn't give in.

TANJIROS POV
-----------------------

'Well..I am almost exactly sure that she thinks every guy is attractive..I suppose I'll have to do this one thing..but only once.' I thought to myself and I stopped walking and patted her head. "If you get up, walk with me, and go into the creepy forest, I'll give you a kiss when the week is over." I promised to her. Her eyes widened, and she smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen. "Okay! Okay! Okay!!" She squealed. I sighed, knowing once I do this, I will never have my first kiss with a girl I actually love.

NORMAL POV.
------------------‐--‐–

"If you get up, walk with me, and go into the creepy forest, I'll give you a kidd once the week is over." He promised. Your eyes grew big and you smiled big. "Okay! Okay! Okay!!" You squealed. You then got up and dusted yourself off, but still clung onto Tanjiro's arm. He never said anything about not clinging onto him, now did he?

pt. 4 will be out either in like...twenty minutes..or tomorrow for the 7k reads special, which that'll probably and hopefully be the last part. Sorry for the slow updating by the way..I've been skipping homework and stuff...and now I'm super tired. I'm sorry.