Tanjiro tries to impress you

TY crazypetladysc FOR REQUESTING THISS..IM GOING TO SAY WOO IN THIS JUST TO MAKE FUN OF U

Tanjiro has had a crush on you for YEARS. And you were quite oblivious to it. Today was the day he would "woo" you. (As in impress)

Whenever you were around, he would rip off his shirt and start doing push-ups with Inosuke. Whenever you would walk by, he would stand up and run over to you, then start a conversation. You would always blush and stuff, but it never really impressed you. "Hey, Aoi. I wanna try something." You said with a snicker. You explained the plan and she agreed, so now all you had to do was find Tanjiro. You and Aoi ran around, then finally found him. You and her walked near him carefully, trying not to get his attention. "So. Y/N. What impresses you?" Aoi asked. Tanjiro was listening, you could tell. "Hmm..I like a guy who finish his food beforeme. A guy who can do that is really cool." You replied. Tanjiro ran off to knows where after you said that, and you and Aoi burst out into laughter.

"Boys! Y/N!" Aoi yelled, and you, tanjiro, zenitsu and inosuke ran into the dining room. "FOOD!!" You screamed, then started gulping down your food. Tanjiro got done before you, and the entire time he was eating, he was staring at you. "Wow Tanjiro, that was impressive." You said while clapping your hands. Tanjiro blushed and looked away, digging his hands into his lap. You gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed off to bed. Twenty minutes later, Tanjiro came in. Once he got all snuggled up in bed he looked at you. "I bet I can fall asleep faster than you." He whispered. "I bet you can."