Oblivious Tanjiro x Reader

TY ShinobuKochoishere FOR REQUESTING THIS- SORRY FOR THE DELAY.

"Hey, Y/N....I was wondering...Who's your crush?" Tanjiro asked with a smug grin. You blushed a bit and put your hands on your cheeks. "Well...I can't tell you directly, so I'll give you uh..clues? Anyways, my crush has beautiful burgundy hair! You'll get a clue everyday...You'll probably figure it out soon enough tho." You said and ran off. 

TANJIRO'S POV.

Burgundy hair? Who in the world has....wait. MY FATHER HAD BURGUNDY HAIR. DOES SHE HAVE A CRUSH ON MY DEAD FATHER?? WHAT THE HELL??

back to normal pov

"Y/N! DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON MY DECEASED FATHER?!" Tanjiro screamed, stomping towards you. "WHAT THE HELL- NO...YOUR FATHER WAS LIKE- 60.." You screamed back. He sighed and ran his fingers through his BURGUNDY hair. "Can I puh-lease have another hint?" He begged. You nodded. "My crush has GORGEOUS maroon eyes." You said all dreamy-like. "Maroon eyes..? Still matches the description of my DEAD FATHER." He said, emphasizing "dead father." You rolled your eyes and began to walk away, but he just HAD to beg for another clue. "You are so oblivious!" You shouted. "My crush is a nice, handsome, young boy!" You shouted with a sigh. "Guess it's NOT my father.. He isn't young." Tanjiro said out loud. "You are clueless..." You sighed, then walked into the cabin you and him were staying in to sleep.

The next morning, Tanjiro was waiting impatiently beside you, wanting to hear what the next clue was. You sighed. "His name starts with T..now cuddle with me, I'm tired.." You yawned. Tanjiro got into bed with you and wrapped his arm around you. "Another clue?" He whispered. "His last name is...Kamado.." You said before dozing off.

HOTTIES POV.

Wait. She has a crush on me? How could I be so....clueless...
I kissed her on the head and got comfy, then I eventually drifted off into dreamland...

IM SORRY THAT THIS WAS SHORT...IM ONLY USED TO WRITING STUFF LIKE, YOU AND HIM DATING AND AFFECTION....