DKT x Uppermoon Reader

There was a knock on the door, and the retired Uppermoon 1 walked in. "M-Master Kamado? Y/N?" He said with wide eyes. Tanjiro pulled away, a string of saliva connected to his lips. He still held your thigh, not really caring that his nails were digging into it. "Yes, Kokushibo?" He muttered, the tiniest bit of anger in his voice. "Am I interrupting something or....is this a good time to talk..?" Kokushibo muttered with a light blush and an awkard smile. Tanjiro sighed and wiped away the saliva with his free hand, then let go of your thigh. "I guess." He mumbled, taking your hand. He lead you to his throne, sat down and made you sit down in his lap. "Speak." He said quickly, wanting to get this over with. "Ah, right," Kokushibo whispered before kneeling down before him. "The thunder hashira, Zenitsu Agatsuma, has killed Uppermoon 6, Kaigaku." Tanjiro slowly nodded. "Move Gyutaro and Daki up to Uppermoon 6." He said coldly. Kokushibo nodded and got up, then walked out of the room. "Nakime." He muttered, and Nakime appeared. 

"Yes, Master Kamado?" She said. "Bring all of the other Uppermoons here." Nakime obliged his request and teleported them all into the room. Gyutaro and Daki were there, since they had just been turned into Uppermoons. Akaza was holding Douma by his shirt with his fist inches away from his face. They all kneeled before him, and you got up to do the same, but he pulled you back down. You gulped and blushed, resting your hand on his chest. "This is your Mistress." He said coldly. 'M-Mistress?!' You thought while blushing even harder. "You will address her by Mistress L/N. Understand?" He added. Everyone responded with a "Yes Master Kamado." 

time skip lOl

the uppermoons are gone

Tanjiro had one hand on your thigh, and the other was on your back. He kept kissing you, each kiss was faster and more desperate. Almost as if he was begging for you. His tongue wandered around your mouth, exploring every inch of it. After every kiss, his grip would get tighter. 

ok i cant anymore- im sorry this was short hahahahahagahahahagahaha