requested

You gave Tanjiro a hug, then ran off. You had given him tons of hugs before, so why were your palms sweating? And why was your heart beating extremely fast? Did you have a crush on him? You sighed to yourself, all of these thoughts were overwhelming you. "I'll just see how I feel in a week." You mumbled as you got into your bed and fell asleep. The next morning, you saw Tanjiro, and you got butterflies in your stomach. You wanted to be near him. You walked over and dug your elbow into his rib. "Mornin, Tanjiro!" You said. He laughed a bit, then looked at you. His eyes widened slightly, but his overall expression didn't change. 'Damn. I guess I do have a crush on him.' You thought. The rest of the day, you just followed him around and clung onto him. "Y/N, why are you so clingy today?" He asked, not at all in a bad way. "I..uh..just want to be around my best friend.." You said. That was partially the truth though.

Time skip cuz im ✨️lazy✨️

As you and Tanjiro walked through the wisteria forest, you decided that now would be a good time to tell him that you had a crush on him. "Isn't the moon beautiful tonight?" You 'asked'
"Y/N...I don't feel the same way. I'm sorry." He said sadly. Your heart was broken, but you nodded in understandment. "I could smell your attraction towards me from a mile away." He added. You nodded once more. As the days passed by, Tanjiro honestly missed you very much, he missed hanging out with you after missions. This is when he realized that he had a crush on you.

"Y/N..Listen..I know I rejected your feelings..but now I'm starting to realize that I feel the same way." Tanjiro explained awkwardly. "Tanjiro, i have long forgotten about the idea of me and you being together. I apologize dearly..." You said, just the tiniest bit sad. "O-Oh. I understand." He said. You shut him down, yet you still felt as if you still liked him a bit.

Another time skip cuz I have stuff to doooo

sorry

'My feelings for Tanjiro won't go away.. dammit..' You thought angrily. 'I'm just going to tell him.' You told yourself. You found Tanjiro sitting by the wisteria flowers in the garden, so you sat down next to him. "Tanjiro. I guess I lied when I said I had forgotten about the idea of us being together. My feelings for you won't go away, there's no denying it." You muttered. "I...feel the same way. My mind is always on you, and my heart races faster than a car whenever I think of you. My palms get sweaty, and my heart begs me to find and talk to you." He said. "So...will you be my boyfriend?" You asked, raising a brow. "Of course." He said with a smile. He leaned closer, and you got the jig, so you leaned closer, until your lips touched.

He parted from your lips and smiled, as if he was in pure bliss. "I've been wanting to do that for so long.." He whispered. You kissed him again, happy that the man you thought you didn't love, was now yours.