Period

THIS IS FOR truong18 LOVE U MWA 💖

                  !grammar mistakes!

You had been in bed all day. Tanjiro was always coming in asking if you were okay, if you needed anything, if you had the flu. But you always responded the with "No." Which made Tanjiro desperate to do something for you, or at least get an answer other than no. Shinobu came in with udon and hot pads. After you put on a pad, Tanjiro came running in and stared.

"How come Shinobu gets to help but I don't?!"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes! Please tell me Y/N! I'm begging you!"

"Fine...I'm on my period."

His face went blank.

"What's a period?"

You stared at him in shock.

"I'm not explaining that. Go ask Shinobu."

You started eating your udon and Tanjiro ran off to find Shinobu.

"SHINOBU!!"

"Oh my, what's wrong Tanjiro?"

"What's a period?"

"It's where uh...Every month, a girl bleeds out of her- you know. Anyways, it does this for five days every month. Kay? Understand now?"

".....Yes!"

He rushed out of the kitchen and stood right next to your bed.

"Found out?"

"Yep."

He begged you to let him cuddle with you, to at least try and help. You gave in after three minutes of begging, and he was delighted to be able to provide you with some sort of comfort.

"Y/N..I have some news to deliver..."

"Huh? What is it?"

"I'm going on a mission with Rengoku!"

"Really?! Thats great! When?"

"Tomorrow!"

"What are you going to do..?"

"We're going to kill the demon on the Mugen Train!"

"That amazing!"

He looked at you and smiled warmly, which made your cheeks heat up fast. You cuddled with him a bit longer until he had to go pack up his stuff.

"I promise i'll be back!"

"Okay, okay!"

He had told you what felt like five million times that he would be back to snuggle soon. He did come back, and snuggled with you right away.

"Is this uncomfortable in any way for you?"

"No, I'm perfectly fine with it."

He held you closer, which startled you a bit, but you liked being close to him, even if you were a bit too close to his face. After a minute or two, you fell asleep on his chest, you were snoring softly, which made Tanjiro fall asleep too. You woke up a few hours later, Tanjiro was just about to get out of bed when you pulled him back.

"Don't leave.."

He could tell you were still waking up, so he got back in bed.

"You're adorable. You know that?"

You nodded your head slightly and he chuckled quietly while playing with your (h/l) (h/c) hair. He then started braiding it, complimenting your hair in the process

"You're hair is silky smooth, do you wash it a lot?"

"Yeah.."

You rubbed your eyes and swayed your head, then fell back onto Tanjiro while drifting off to sleep.

authors note

this was ADORABLE. truong18 tysm for supporting me throughout my wattpad journey 💓 💖 💗 💕  I love u sm

Word count: 526