7K reads + Final selection re-do pt. 4

As you both walked into the forest, you clung onto Tanjiro's arm like a sloth on a branch. One time he had to fight a demon, he told you to let go, and that he could behead himself, so you did what you told to. Once he was done, you clunged onto what you thought was his arm, but really it was just the demons disintegrating arm, which was gross. "Ughhh...has it been six days yet? I want that kiss.." You complained. Tanjiro sighed, "Y/N, why do you want me to kiss you so badly?" You glanced at him and grinned. "Well, Tanjiro, I'm glad you asked." You said, and he gave you a weird look. "You're glad that I asked a question?" He asked. You nodded, "Yes, I am. As I was saying- I'm glad you asked this question, because I'll be very honest with you. I'm not honest with anyone else, so this should be an honor to you!" You shouted the last part, sticking your finger up in his face. He sniffed a few times and nodded, "You aren't lying, hm. Interesting. So if I ask any question I want, you will answer it truthfully?" He asked. You nodded hastily, curiosity filling you up like a balloon. "Hm. Why do you want to stick with me?" You had an answer for that. "Because, you're strong, and attractive, while I'm just a weakling that depends on everyone else." You answered truthfully. He hummed, "How badly do you want me to kiss you?" You smirked. "Like, really badly." You answered, and he hummed again. "No Tanjiroo, I don't wanna kiss you at allll, you're probably a horrible kisserrr.." You said sarcastically. "That's a lie." He pointed out. "No duh, Sherlock Holmes." You muttered.

tired again :,D * sob * I had the biggest bags under my eyes today- they were green and I could barely focus and stay awake- IM NOT GOING TO SLEEP AT 2AM AGAIN.