5K + 6K reads because im late.

I'm not going to continue the one from the 4k reads. I just thought of this after a gacha compilation (I only watched it cuz I was bored)

TW: Dying, somewhat suicide. Will put this sign ⚠️ when it comes to that time.

This is an angst story cuz I'm sad 🙂✌🏽

This is one of those 'left to live' thingys.

Bye 😚

You wiped off the counters and mopped the floors, then turned around to see something that read, 'Days left to live.' Your eyes widened a bit as you watched the timer spin. "I'm fine. I'll probably have like, ten years." You said, trying to reassure yourself. The timer stopped on two days. "Oh..Guess I spoke too soon." You whispered. For the rest of the day, you didn't think about it, until you saw Inosuke and Aoi hugging Kanao. "What's wrong?" You asked worriedly. "Kanao only has two years.." Aoi explained sadly. "We gave her two years. Can you?" Inosuke asked. "I can't.." You said, looking down. "You're so selfish!" Aoi yelled, then slapped you. Someone suddenly pulled you away from them. "My name is Tanjiro Kamado..How long do you have left to live?" He asked. "I'm Y/N L/N..I have two days.." You said as a glossy coat of tears started forming on your eyes. "Then let's make this the best two days of our life." He said with a smile, then took your hand. Kanao ran behind him and hugged him. "I only have two years Tanj- oh. It's you. The selfish bitch." She said as she rolled her eyes. "Don't call her that." Tanjiro defended, then pushed Kanao off. Kanao scoffed and walked off.

You and Tanjiro ran around the mall, getting ice cream, food, funny stuff and fake mustaches. You dashed into a face painting station, where you got one side of a heart on your left cheek, and Tanjiro had the other side on his right. The next morning, you and Tanjiro raced around the school and hugged all the teachers. "Tanjiro? Y/N? Why are you doing this?" Mr. Uzui asked. "We only have a few hours left. So we are going to make the most of it!" Tanjiro explained. "A f-few hours?" Mr. Uzui said, as tears spilled onto his cheeks. He hugged you both tightly, crying into your shoulders. "It's okay, Tengen. We've been having a great time." You reassured. "I'll miss..you both.." He choked out in between sobs. You wanted to cry too, and so did Tanjiro, but you wouldn't want to spend the last few hours of your life crying, would you?

You and Tanjiro ran around the roof, even if there was nothing to stop you both from falling off of the top. Kanao, Inosuke, and Aoi were also on the roof, and when they saw you guys playing tag, they came over. "So the selfish bitch is playing tag with the boy I like?" Kanao scoffed. You stopped. "I'm not selfish.." You said, a hint of hurt in your small voice. "Leave us alone!" Tanjiro yelled, then shoved them. He took your hand and ran to the edge of the rooftop. "Get them!" Kanao shouted, then followed with the rest.

                                    ⚠️

"I hope you had the best two days of your life." Tanjiro said, his eyes glossy, yet he was still smiling. "I hope you did too." You said, returning the smile. He was still holding your hand, and he exhaled shakily. "Ten seconds." You whispered. He nodded, then jumped with you. He pulled you into a hug as you both fell, burying his face into your shoulder as you did the same. You both muffled each other's cries and sobs, eventually hitting the ground.

✌🏽