ACADEMY PT.3

ok uh. There WILL be kissing...and it MIGHT go into deep detail. I haven't decides yet sooo....

After Tanjiro had teased you, you avoided him as much as possible. Yeah, you both might've made out once, but that didn't really mean much to you. But, whenever you thought back to your little makeout session with him, you would get butterflies in your stomach, and you would want to feel his lips against yours again. Mitsuri didn't understand why you wanted to avoid Tanjiro, since you hadn't told her about the detention thing. "Look.. Mitsuri, I didn't tell you everything when I got out of detention.." You said slowly. "What do you mean?" Mitsuri asked, one of her brows raised. "Um. Well. Me and Tanjiro-" Someone's hand covered your mouth and you heard Tanjiro chuckle. "What happens in detention, stays in detention~" He whispered into your ear, making your face go red. Luckily, Mitsuri heard and quickly pushed Tanjiro off of you. "What happened in there?!" She asked urgently. "He fucking pinned me against a wall and!-" He covered your mouth again. 'Be smart!' You thought. You then quickly lifted up your hands and made a kissing motion. "YOU GUYS MADE OUT!?" Mitsuri screamed with her eyes wide. "No wonder you were avoiding him!" Mitsuri cried out.

You shoved Tanjiro off and took Mitsuri's hand and ran off. "Why are you running?!" She asked in a panic. "We have class with Mr. Shinazugawa!" You explained while slipping into the classroom. "We aren't late, are we?" You asked while gasping for air. "No...You're early." Shinazugawa answered in surprise. You sighed and sat in a seat next to Mitsuri. Tanjiro walked into the room, "You two have five minutes of detention after school for running down the halls." He said with an agitated sigh. "Oh my fucking god." You groaned. "I feel the same way. Detention is REALLY shitty." Mitsuri grumbled. "Now it's ten minutes." He said with a glare. You sighed again, and pulled out your notebooks once Tanjiro left. You flipped it open and saw multiple little doodles of Tanjiro. "What the fuck..So this is what I do when I'm zoned out?" You asked yourself.

For the rest of the day, you drew Tanjiro in the same notebook. But, unlucky you, you left it in the classroom that you and Tanjiro shared. You walked into the detention rook and sat next to Mitsuri. "Dude. You're late. I leave in two minutes." Mitsuri whispered in an annoyed tone. "Seriously..." You growled under your breath. Once the two minutes had passed by, Mitsuri left. "Y/N." Tanjiro said sternly. Your head shot up to look at him. "Y-Yes, Mr. Kamado-?" You asked, for some reason scared. He slowly walked to yourdesk, your notebook in his hand. It was wide open to all of your doodles of him. Your eyes widened and you looked away with a flustered face. He threw the notebook onto your desk, then slammed his hands onto it. "You must be obsessed with me." He said in a cold whisper. You nervously gulped, shuddering at his hot breath against your ear.

"Well I'm glad~" He said as he backed away from your ear. 'Stand up.' Something in your mind demanded. 'Stand up!' You held back the urge. 'Stand the fuck up, now!' You finally gave in and stood up. Tanjiro took your hand and brought you to him, then wrapped his hands against your waist. His face inched closer to yours, and eventually closed the gap in between you two. His tongue forcefully entered your mouth, swirling around your tongue as he groaned into the kiss. He pinned you against the wall, intensifying the kiss. His lips moved fast against yours, and you kept up. You wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss in some way. After at least ten minutes, he pulled away, a few strings of saliva connected to his and your lips. "Well that was one heated kiss~ Let's do that again some time.." He said as he kissed your lips, your jaw line, and marked your neck. "Show this mark off. It's marking my territory." He demanded. You nodded.