MY SCENARIO 😈

THIS IS A SCENARIO I THOUGHT OF MYSELF. (not like I didn't think of EVERY oneshot before I did requests)

WARNING... A LITTLE SPICY..

Tanjiro had been your mentor for awhile, and you were the same age as him. You had developed a crush- ON YOUR MENTOR. What else could go wrong?...

You woke up with a high fever and saw Tanjiro. "Oh...Hi Kamado-dono.." You said tiredly. You sat up, then tried to get up, but Tanjiro pushed you down. "No. You have a cold. Now take your medicine." He said coldly. You gulped and took the cup of green sludgey-looking medicine, which Tanjiro had been holding out to you. It was steaming. You stuck out your tongue and pretended to puke, giving it back to Tanjiro. He sighed and took a sip, then grabbed your chin and kissed you, then forced his tongue into your mouth, and transfered the medicine from his mouth, to yours. You swallowed it and coughed, tears filling your eyes.

"That was so gross.." You croaked. "Either you drink it, or I do it again." Your eyes widened and you scooted away, and he scooted closer. He took a sip of the medicine, eyeing you the entire time. You were a blushing mess, and you almost wanted to kiss him again. He inched closer and finally made contact with your lips, but this time, it was more, passionate and desperate. He swirled his tongue around yours, letting the sludgey liquid flow into your mouth. Even after you swallowed it, he kept kissing you.

🤭