3K READS SPECIAL

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADINGGG I WENT ON A VACATION TO LAS VEGAS FOR ALMOST A WEEK AND IT WAS AMAZING.

AND HOW ARE WE ALREADY AT 3K READS?? THIS IS CRAZY!! ILY ALL SO MUCH. I COULD NEVER BE HAPPIER. THIS BOOK IS DOING SO WELL!! I AM SO GRATEFUL!!

ALSO. WE ARE #2 IN THE TAG, helpmeplease SO PLEASE HELP ME, NO. HELP US, OUR LOVELY COMMUNITY, BECOME #1.

i chose ur last name in this. its tenshi. TENSHI MEANS ANGEL IN JAPANESE LFVHEFDK

im not making this 3k words..

in this, tanjiro and you DONT know each other. (yet).. you meet on a mission. no more details haha.

you also use sun breathing cuz uh lets just say ummmmm UhHHhhHh tanjiros dad was ur mentor when u were 4 or something, tanjiro was also 4 but you didnt know that his dad had kids lol.

'I'm so dead! If I don't make a run for it now, I can kiss my life goodbye!' You thought. You sliced the demons vines as quickly as you possibly could, trying your hardest to not get stabbed by one of the many thorns. Suddenly, there was a pain in both of your ankles. "MOTHER OF FUCK!-" You screamed as the vines lifted you up into the air, and let you hang upside down. 'I can just slice the vines, everything will be-' Your thought was cut off when the same pain was in your wrists. "YOU BI-" The demon wrapped a vine around your mouth. "Enough. You're giving me a headache." He groaned as he rubbed his temples with two fingers. 'I can still cut the vines...right?' You thought as you fiddled with your sword in your left hand. 'Wait...if I can use my breathing style, maybe someone will see and help!' You then tried your best to swing your sword, and it ended up just falling out of your hand. Luckily, a bright pink flare shot up higher than the trees. "You smart bitch! I might as well kill you now!" The demon said followed by a laugh. The vines tightened, the thorns deepened into your skin, making you bleed worse than before. Your scream was muffled, and more vines circled around your body. Black worms crossed your vision, and just before you could pass out, you saw a bright pink flame. The vines were sliced, and you fell. You hit the ground, and you were knocked out cold. You didn't land on your neck, which was surprising.

I'm just gonna address the boys by their names because i literally CANNOT with just saying, "the red-haired boy. the yellow haired boy." LIKE NO. THAT IS SO BORING.

"THAT BEAUTIFUL GIRL IS DEAD NOW! DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!" Zenitsu screamed. "No she isn't. She's still warm!" Tanjiro exclaimed in surprise. He carefully picked you up bridal style and started running. Zenitsu followed, wailing about something. When you awoke, there was three little girls, each identical, and a small woman with black hair and purple tips. "Ah, goodie! You are awake!" She said happily. "Yay! The girl is awake!" The girls shouted in sync. "My name is Shinobu Kocho. But you may call me Lady Shinobu, or Lady Kocho. Girls, raise your hand when I say your name." The woman named Shinobu said, and the girls nodded. "This is Naho," the girl with braids raised her hand. "Sumi," the one with low pigtails and blue butterfly hair clips raised her hand. "And Kiyo." the girl with short hair raised her hand. "Hello!" They shouted, once again in sync. You felt a bit overwhelmed by their loud voices, but overall happy. "Hello. My name is Y/N, Y/N Tenshi." You said with a small smile. "Lady Angel! Lady Angel!" They chanted. "Now girls, lets call her Lady Tenshi." Shinobu said while patting their heads. "Oh, it's fine. I don't mind at all!" You said with a giggle. "Let's go make udon, Lady Angel!" Kiyo said while pulling on your sleeve. "Alright!" You agreed, then got out of bed, but a sharp pain shot through your legs. "Mother of-..right. Flip flop." You said as you sat back down. "What's wrong, Lady Angel?" Naho asked worriedly. "Sorry...My legs just hurt really badly." You said sadly. "We can help!" Sumi exclaimed while grabbing your forearm. Naho took your other forearm and helped you up. You took a few wobbly steps forward and felt a firm hug on your waist. "Kiyo is here to help!" She said happily from behind.