Tanjiro and you tease eachother

TY MannatBaweja1234 for requesting this <3

ALSO- BAD NEWS 👎
IM GETTING A NEW PHONE CUZ THIS ONE IS BROKEN- SO IDK IF ALL MY STUFF IS GOING TO STAY OR NOT 🥲🥲🥲

"If you make mochi I'll let you all tell my crush I like her!" You heard Tanjiro yell. You came over laughing, "Damn- you sound like a womanizer." You snickered, then kissed the back of his neck teasingly. Tanjiro promised himself he would get you back. So he planned on doing it when you least expected it. While you were talking to Aoi, you felt hands slither down your sides and lock together at your waist. You felt hot breath on the back of your neck, and you shuddered. Suddenly, there was a wet, slimy feeling on the back of your neck, and an army of kisses followed. You yelped and grabbed the arms holding onto you, trying to escape the affection Tanjiro was giving you. Once you escaped, you ran off to find the triplets.

"AHA!!" You screamed, pointing at the three little girls. "Y/N-san?" Naho said, tilting her head. "I NEED you three to help me!" You begged. They exchanged looks and finally nodded. "Tanjiro!" They yelled as they ran down the hall. "Hm? What us it?" He asked, his voice filled with confusion. They each grabbed onto one of his limbs and ran straight into you, and Tanjiro landed on his hands and knees on top of you. You gave him a quick kiss and winked. "You know, if you really want to THAT bad, then we can go to the-" He covered your mouth and glared at you. "N-No. We're too y-young." He said flustered, turning his face the other way. "Age is just a number..We can-" He shushed you and blushed even harder. "Shut it!" He hissed.  "Oh come on- we're in the perfect position- we just gotta be qui-" He slapped you and got off, then walked off covering his face.

While you were making peanut butter and jellys for the triplets, you got some on your fingers. "Dammit!" You muttered under your breath. "Here, let me." Tanjiro offered, holding up a rag. You nodded and he took your hand, then began to lick your fingers. "W-what the h-hell!" You shouted, blushing.  "Tanjiro! Stop! You win!" You yelled. "Fine fine. But maybe I'll take you up on that offer in bed-" He said jokingly. "NO." You screamed, then ran off.