Chapter 3

|Ch.3

_____________

"Tada!!!", Jungkook exclaimed happily showing his sister to the fellow knights who were training in the training ground.

Hazel also went along with him as she raised her hands in the air showing her grand entrance.

All the knights paused as they looked at the young master Jungkook entering with a little girl in his arms. They were all surprised to see the rumoured young lady of the Duke house. It was the first time she made an appearance infront of the knights of the manor.

As rumoured said,she was so cute that no one could take their eyes away from the cute lovely child.

"Look at her! She is so cute!"

"How can someone be this cute! Oh my god!"

"Little lady is so lovely!"

Jungkook was satisfied with their reaction. "Everyone is falling for my sister's devious acts", he whispered next to Hazel's ear.

Hazel felt annoyed and wanted to smack this cousin bro of hers. "Let me enjoy, will you?!", she raised her fist.

Hazel looked at the muscular knights and felt like she was in heaven. She had this thought to make a harem out of beautiful men in here. She wouldn't mind having multiple lovers. Her eyes were screaming the dirty thoughts she was having and only Jungkook could see it. "You are such a pervert"

Hazel made a blank face having hit with the truth.

"Oi, what is she doing here?"

Both Jungkook and Hazel turned to where the rude words came from. And there stood the Lord Jimin with his sword blade against his shoulder.

Is he posing? I wish I had a smartphone. Hazel thought to herself seeing the perfect pose of her cousin brother Jimin.

Next to him was the Lord Hoseok with his sword. Both men were soaked in sweat. Seems like they had been training till now.

Hoseok raised his white shirt to wipe the dripping sweat on his face and it somehow revealed his perfect toned body.

Hazel's eyes went wide as she gawked at his abs.

Suddenly Jungkook covered her eyes with a scoff. "I can't believe you"

Hazel tried to look through Jungkook's fingers but instantly regretted when Jungkook flickered her forehead.

"Ouch!"