Season 3|chapter 93

|Ch.93

[Kalisto Pendragon & Herrace Pendragon]

____________

The hatred and agony I felt with the death of my brother was enough to make me go insane literally. The pain shot through my bones wanting to go ballistic. All I wanted to do was kill. Kill and kill. Red was all I could see. Seething in anger,I killed whoever crossed the forest that day. Even the knights who tried to help me were murdered by me as a result of my bloodlust.

I couldn't go home like that. If I went home,I didn't know what I would do. I would even harm my own children. Thus,I stayed in that forest until my bloodlust calmed down. I didn't know the time as I stayed in the forest as a rogue. I was looking like a barbaric animal who only needed blood. Time wasn't flowing in my mind.

When I finally came back to my senses,I went back only to see that I had spent 4 years in that forest as a blood thirsty demon. No one had questioned my disappearance as one of knights had managed to escape from my grasp that day to inform the imperial Palace about my emergency situation.

Soon I took over my position as the grand Duke and returned to my life. I had an emotional blockage in my head after everything. I let my children grow up as they wanted and never interfered in their lives which was the biggest mistake I did. They grew up to be the most dangerous and villainous people out there. Because of my ignorance as a father, I couldn't see what was happening in their lives. Some got involved themselves with crimes,some were falsely accused for murder,some were desperately trying to save our family,some were seeking power insanely. It was a mess.

A girl named Eva was the cause of everything. She wanted take revenge from Yoongi. And Jungkook kidnapped that girl just to torture her for messing with Yoongi. And Eva's brother messed with Jungkook and as a result he got brutally murdered by Jungkook. The hatred of that girl grew more. Meanwhile Taehyung was seeking power as he lost the position of tower master. He killed the previous tower master and the current tower master who happened to be the prince Leo's cousin Ezra. 

As a result of their crimes,an anti Pendragon organisation was born. They killed Seokjin's wife and son making him go ballistic. He went on and began a massacre in the capital. And that Eva girl was the one to put a stop to his unreasonable killing that day. She had Lucian's blessing or else she would have never been able to stop Seokjin. She was chosen by Lucian as his messenger and the new guardian of the kingdom receiving the power of God.