chapter 15

|Ch.15

__________

__________

Finally, it was the debutant day. Pendragon main hall was slowly getting filled with the noble families who were invited. Every noble who entered had one intention and that is to build a close relationship with Pendragons. The untouchable duchy of the kingdom, how wonderful to have a close relationship with them.

And on top of that,this is the debutant of the one and only lady of the Pendragon family. Nobles didn't forget to bring their sons along with them to show off. They were all elegant and beautiful,all for lady Hazel.

Ladies were envious of how famous Hazel among men even though no one had really seen her. And not to forget she is still 14. They secretly bet she didn't even have any boobs yet. How far can their jealous go? If this child can be this famous without even showing her face,what will happen when she grows up? Girls were all burning with this thought.

But of course there were some genuine ladies who wanted to support her but it's not like they can approach the lady of the Pendragon house.

"His majesty the crown prince has arrived!"

Everyone jolted in surprise and looked at the main door. The drama they all have been waiting might take place today. It wasn't a secret that King wanting lady Hazel to be engaged to the crown Prince. Will that be announced today? Or will they dance together for the first time? Gossips were taking place so openly and everyone joined so excitedly.

A handsome boy with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes entered. His royal attire was shining under the chandelier. So handsome that even old ladies drooled over him. Though he is still 14,he had a mature look than his age. He didn't really glance at those desperate ladies and walked straight keeping his head high.

The crown prince felt a little irritated hearing all those whispering about his looks and all and tsked.

"Your highness, everyone is watching. Please refrain from making an annoyed face", His personal guard warned him respectfully.

Leo sighed and walked to a table and sat there alone with a juice. "When will this begin?", He mumbled to himself already feeling bored.

"Are you bored your highness? Prince Dylan must be on his way here,you won't be bored that much later", the knight reminded him.

Leo again made an annoyed face hearing about Dylan. "I'd rather stay bored"

"Don't be mad —oh look,she is coming"

"Announcing the entry of the Duke Kalisto Pendragon and his beloved daughter the lady Hazel Pendragon!"

This will be the first time Leo sees her after 4 years. He didn't want to admit it but he was curious how she looks now. She was so little back then. Is she the same now? He guessed that her attitude must have grown worse with the time. He felt like going home again.