Season 2|Chapter 54

|Ch.54

[Lucy(Luca's sister)]

___________

"Lady Hazel,what do you think about love?"

"Love?"

"Yes"

"What kind of love are you referring to,your highness?"

"Mmm,I don't know. I never really had a chance to experience any sort of love,you know. My parents are the king and Queen so it was impossible for me to ask love from them. And my brother,ah you know what a little shit he is. We only know how to compete against each other for the throne. Romantic love,I don't have any wish to marry so I can't dream about it"

Hazel stared at the princess Beatrice as she listened to her words. She wondered why the princess wanted to talk about such a private topic with her.

They were in the middle of the busting streets filled with shops and vendors. People were hustling here and there as they continued their lives not knowing that a royalty from another country is wandering in streets with only one knight for her protection. And that one knight was enough compared to hundred soldiers.

"Why are you asking me such a question your highness?",Hazel asked adjusting her hood over her head covering her eyes from the crowd of people.

Beatrice lifted up her hood a little bit to look at Hazel and smiled,"I thought you might could tell me about how it feel to be loved? Did it get it wrong? Heard you're the loved youngest in Pendragon family"

Hazel kept her professional blank face as she stared at the princess. Beatrice had done a background check on Hazel and Hazel could say it without even asking. "Yes,that's true"

Beatrice chuckled,"So confident huh? Aren't you scared they might betray you one day?"

Hazel,"Why should I care about that?"

Beatrice was a bit taken back as her eyes shook a little bit. "What?"

"If you love someone,you wouldn't think about betrayal. It would never cross your mind"

Beatrice blinked as she stared at Hazel.

Hazel,"Your highness,love is simple yet complex. It differs from person to person. For me,it is simple. I do anything for them if they can breath another day in this world"

Beatrice,"Anything?"

Hazel nodded,"Anything. When you love,there is nothing you cannot do. And you do some unimaginable things you'd never think you'd ever do"