Season 3|chapter 113

|Ch.113

_________

Ashen Pendragon,the chosen one by the Nabi Pendragon. 17 years old yet the physical appearance surpassed that of a teenager. Muscles bulging from his body just like his uncle Jungkook,crimson eyes darker than the dirtiest blood yet pure than any crimson colour,gifted divine beauty just like his father,he was already a man who knew a little too much about this world.

He was not a transmigratter like Nabi,but he had his own curse just like her. Nabi was a transmigratter and a regressor but the protagonist she chose painfully happened to be an alternative future that is yet to happen. A future that has not happened but might happen. That is what Ashen is. An alternative future Nabi yet to see but has not seen. You could say he is another regressor of time but this future had not happened in Nabi's time line.

At the age of 7,Ashen possessed his future soul. Was it a coincidence? Of was it all planned by Nabi just like everything else? How in the world a future Ashen ended up in his own young version? Time lines are different but it had suddenly clashed. The future might not even be true to Nabi's time line but nothing can do now.

Ashen dropped his gloves infront of his own father as he watched the astonished eyes of his uncle Jimin and the indifference gaze of his uncle Yoongi landed on him. At the corner of the study,infront of the massive book rack,was his uncle Hoseok,looking unimpressed.

Seokjin,who was sitting on his chair,did not even stand up at the audacity of his son. In the culture of knights,dropping a gloves infront of another knight means asking for a duel. A dual that decides life or death. And his son had invited him for a duel?

"If you do not like what I am doing,take the gloves,you can kill me on the duel father"

".....and you think your mother would allow that?",Seokjin questioned.

Ashen smiled,"Do not change the subject father. I said I want the right to call upon the Pendragon army"

"And I said I do not permit that"

"Why? Because she is your sister that I'm going against? Father,open your eyes! Look at your hands!!",Ashen snapped pointing at his father's hands which are turning into a colour of coal. The Pendragon curse.

Seokjin immediately hid his hands under the table with a glare fixed on his son. "She is probably already dead. We can't do anything"

Ashen scoffed and looked at the floor in disbelief before looking at his father again,"You don't really believe that,do you?"

Seokjin avoided Ashen's eyes as if he was caught in a lie. This confrontation with his son was like having to force yourself to open your eyes when you're keeping them shut purposely.

"Ash",Jimin spoke with a bewildered expression,"Pendragons cannot escape the curse. She must have burnt to death by now. It's been more than 8 years! No body would live that long with this kind of damn curse!"

"You sound like you're trying to convince yourself uncle",Ashen sassed back with a little sly smirk. "Doctor Jackson is there with her. Even if a god cannot bring a person back to life,he can blow the life into your lungs! The miraculous doctor in the  Pendragon house,wasn't he?",....."And we shouldn't forget the power of the Hell King Orpheus. Oh,uncle,you will need more than that to convince yourself,don't you think?"