Season 2|chapter 56

|Ch.56

[Luca]

[Luca]

__________

Luca gazed at the terrified Jaykar who was sitting beside him. Even though a lot of things had  hanged within the past 4 years,his fear towards Luca had never faded away. It's not like Luca looks down him anymore yet the petite male was still scared out of his wits when Luca get closer to him. Even Luca couldn't understand why,he had stopped giving a hard time to the man ever since he was accepted to the Pendragon knight order.

Jaykar averted his eyes feeling uncomfortable with Luca's constant glare on him. "Y –You want something?",He asked timidly.

Luca scowled like he was offended,"Haah? Do I need to sit here only if I needed something from you? What are you? Some sort of Hugh Lord?"

Jaykar panicked immediately and shook his head vigorously,"No no no! Tha –That's not what I meant!! Absolutely no! I just –I just –!!"

Luca,"Chill,I was teasing you"

Jaykar paused hearing it and lowered his hands awkwardly muttering to himself,"I can never tell when you tease"

"What was that?"

Jaykar,"N –Nothing!"

Luca rolled his eyes and took Jaykar's unfinished beer mug and took a sip,"Heard you've been investigating the hell attack from four years ago?"

Jaykar was dumbfounded when Luca started drinking from his beer mug,nevertheless he answered,"Y –Yes? I mean yeah. I've been on it for a bit long time. B –But I can't talk about it now. Everything is confidential"

Luca looked at him,"I fucking know it,you dingus. Gosh,you're such a freaking stick in the mud",Luca was just trying to start a conversation but the naive red haired male failed to figure it out. He very knew that the information was confidential but he already knew some sort of informations from Hazel. She wouldn't really hide anything from Luca since he was there with her when the hell attack happened.

Jaykar cleared his throat and looked away,embarrassed. He didn't know how to have a normal conversation with this man since they rarely interacted but when they did,it will always be awkward.

Luca sighed giving up,"Look dude,I'm not fucking going to eat you"

Jaykar's face went red feeling flustered,"I –I know!"

Luca got up from his seat and grabbed Jaykar's chair head before forcefully turning the red haired male towards him. The silver white haired man crouched down to the red haired man's eye level making the poor boy freak out on his seat.