Season 2|chapter 67

|Ch.67

________[BL warning]

________
[BL warning]

Jaykar kept his soft lips against Luca. He felt his heart trying to jump out of his mouth. Though he intended to distract Luca from his problems,he couldn't ignore the pumping of his heart. He didn't know what will be their future after the sudden decision he took but he didn't want to regret at this moment.

He felt Luca grabbing him by his shoulders before harshly pulling away with wide eyes. He stared at Jaykar with an incredulous look as if he grew two heads. Rain still poured and their hearts still beat.

Jaykar wanted to look away but the look in Luca's face scared him. Is he angry? Disgusted? Jaykar felt insecure all of a sudden. As he was about to apologise,Luca spoke before him.

"Don't do it again"

Jaykar felt his heart tightening. He expected this reaction but didn't know it would really hurt like this. His lips trembled a bit feeling like crying.

A gasp left from his lips when Luca wrapped his arm around his waist before pulling back to his body pressing his back to his hard chest. "I don't do distractions like this with you. If I needed a distraction like that,I'd go for a brothel"

Luca started riding the horse again but this time,he sped up.

Jaykar bit his lip hard before mumbling,"Thought you won't mind kissing a boy"

Luca,"....I don't. But it's you I don't want to kiss"

Painful.

Jaykar,"Why?"

Luca kept quiet for a while before answering,"Because you are too good for me. You don't deserve a bastard like me. I don't do well with innocent people"

Jaykar felt his heart acting out again. His breath hitched when he felt Luca's heart rate against his back. His mouth spoke the complete opposite of what his heart says.

Luca stopped the horse right infront of Pendragon gates and after confirming their identities,they entered. Luca rode the horse towards Jaykar's cottage stopped right infront of his door. "I wouldn't be able to give what you want. I'm not that type of a man"

Then why was he wrapping his arms around Jaykar's waist in a possessive grip? His actions spoke against his words.

Jaykar looked back at him one last time,"I didn't say I want a man like that. I wouldn't kiss you if you weren't the one and only bastard of the kingdom,Luca Harrington"