Season 2|chapter 79

|Ch.79

________

________

It was lady Lucy's wedding day. The wedding is going to take place in the imperial Palace Hall with the blessing of the king.

Lucy stared at herself in the mirror with a blank face. She didn't have regrets. The only regret she carried was the words she uttered to her brother which shattered him to pieces. Still she believed,she had to do it to protect him. He might still not know but he is breathing fine because of her. And she never plans to say the truth to him.

In one winter morning,when Luca was 13 years old,he died after exhausting himself to death. His body couldn't handle his hard work. At that moment,Lucy found him laying cold on the snow grounds of the training field alone. She did not know what to do. After wrapping him in warm cloths,she carried him to doctor Jackson. The body was still dying. And he couldn't be saved. But Jackson is not a random doctor. There was only one solution and it was to force a Pendragon life force into him. For that,a Pendragon blood person should melt half of his spiritual core and puff that life force into Luca through his mouth.

Lucy didn't hesitate. She asked Jackson to melt her core into half so she could breath the life into Luca. She did it. That's how he became strong.

She knew that she wouldn't live long because of what she did. So she had no expectations for the future. She became strong only to protect Luca. If she can die after making sure his brother would be safe without her,then that's all she needs. That's what drives her.

__________

Hazel dragged Luca to the hall with force and pushed him inside. He huffed in annoyance not wanting to be there. Ruby brought a bow with her and choked Luca with it while tying it around his neck.

"Too tight bitch!"

Ruby,"oops"

Luca,"Be fucking sincere with your 'oops' !"

Hazel looked at her own dress. Her hair was loosely hanging on her back covering her sexy back. The black dress had hugged her nicely. "It's your sister's wedding idiot"

Luca rolled his eyes,"Like I care"

Hazel,"Go greet your parents. You haven't seen them for ages now"

Luca grunted in displeasure but eventually left them dragging his feet towards his mother. As soon as Karla saw his son,she pulled him by his ear and dragged him to his father.

Ruby,"Nice family reunion"

Hazel,"Ho ho,I know right. That little brat",she looked at Ruby. "I told you to get dressed too. Why do you stick to your maid uniform? You don't have to wear it"