Season 3|Chapter 90

|Ch.90

__________

__________

It was a cold dark cave with only moon light above illuminating the the place through the volcano opening like hole. Inside the cave was eleven rocky chairs circling a rocky round table.

Four seats were already occupied with four people,Nakamura Kazuki,Julia Smith,Lucy Harrington, and Logan Harris. They were all silent as if they were under some kind of silenced spell but in reality,they had nothing to say to each other. They all betrayed their loved ones. No,they did not betray everyone for Hazel but for themselves. They had their own selfish desires to fulfill. It just happened to be Hazel that understood what they need.

They knew their reasons are not enough to hurt someone else yet they were different from everyone else. They are selfish. That's why they bowed down to Nabi. Even if they had the chance to fight against Nabi,they very well knew they would never hold a candle to her. Nabi was not the weak girl in the Pendragon family anymore. She had changed her status since a long time ago. The current Hazel,even all the Pendragon men together wouldn't be a match to her. With a flicker of her fingers,she could burn down the whole kingdom. So,rather than playing an obvious lost game,they decided to play along side her. Atleast,she'd show mercy to those whom they care for.

Suddenly,flame spells were activated illuminating the dark place. Someone had entered the cave. The four "traitors" didn't move as if they were already expecting the guests.

Footsteps echoed through the cave corridors. With each step,a flame would burn to show them their path. Once they left the corridor,the flames would disappear.

Five figures appeared infront of the already seated people. They all except one girl wore various masks covering their faces. The girl had a blindfold covering her eyes

"Look who do we have here?",One of the mask guy retorted with a snort. He removed his mask revealing a handsome face with a firm jaw and high nose. Silver eyes ,supple lips,sword like pair of eyebrows and an eye catching mischievous smile. His hair was long upto his shoulders and half of his hair was tied into a manbun. "Aren't they the traitors of the kingdom? Aww how pitiful "

Nakamura rolled his eyes and ignored him completely. Julia snickered and Lucy didn't mind him at all. Only Logan had a big reaction. He chuckled putting his legs ontop of the table with a lazy grin hanging on his lips. "If we are traitors,who are you? Aren't you the worst scum among us"

"I am definitely the worst scum",He took a seat next to Julia and winked at her making her cringe. "But we all are scums after all"

"Gaara,stop messing around",Another masked guy sat at the table.

Silver eyed man groaned,"Come on Nine! Have a little fun!"