chapter 48

*Before anything,I saw some comments asking if Jungkook has romantic feelings for Hazel,guys they are (cousin) siblings. This is a sibling fanfic,alright? In this chapter,you can see how Jungkook Pendragon views the world. The love I'm describing is not romantic love,it's sibling love.

|Ch.48

________

________

Jungkook stared at the calming ocean as he was sitting on the beach sand ground with his knees pressed to his chest. His wavy black hair was fluttering with the wind as if the wind was trying to give some comfort to his confused yet distressed mind. He watched birds flying across the sea and tried so hard to forget about Hazel's question for him and the hurt expression he received from her.

He skipped breakfast and lunch to avoid Hazel feeling scared to see her disappointed expression.

"And here you are,you've been here all this time?"

Seokjin's voice reached his ear but he didn't tire himself to look at him. He felt his brother taking a seat next to him when Jungkook didn't say anything.

"Something is bothering you,right?",....."Is it about yesterday?"

Jungkook looked away not saying anything. This one action was enough to answer Seokjin's question. Seokjin stared at his younger brother for a moment and stayed until Jungkook says something. Anything is fine. Because he needed to figure out what was going on Jungkook's mind.

"Brother",Jungkook mumbled,still not looking at Seokjin.

Seokjin,"Yeah"

Jungkook hesitated for a long time nibbling on his bottom lip but somehow gathered courage to ask,"Why am I unable to love?"

This question threw Seokjin out of the space. He never imagined Jungkook would ask such a question. Unable to love?

"Jungkook,why are you asking such a question? Unable to love? "

This time,Jungkook looked at him and his expression made him flinch in shock. His little brother looked like he was hurt so badly that he needed a desperate escape routine.

"Why am I not a human? Brother,why am I a monster who can't love? "

Seokjin was freaking out from his mind but he needed to stay calm. Jungkook needs him right now. For whatever screwed up reason,Jungkook is having a mental breakdown.

"Jungkook,you need to explain me,please tell me. What's wrong? Who said you're a monster who can't love? Who said you're not human?",He asked as he cautiously held his brother's stiff shoulders. Jungkook had never cared if anyone called him a monster or anything. Infact he found pleasure being the monster they described. Then why now?