Season 3|Chaptet 117

|Ch.117

___________

Knights,mages,archers,beasts,catapults,fire,armour,swords,cavalry soldiers,maritime soldiers with ships,dragons from Cenise,weapons from Pendragon warehouses,everything had been prepared to take down the hell Queen Nabi.

Since they declared the war first,they must attack first.

The war must take place far away from the capital where people were residing for their safety. Thus they have to lead Nabi's army away from the capital. A flat land with few hills would be the best place for this war. A cramp place would not be sufficient since the size of the both sides of the army would be much larger and massive in number. Thus,the winter is the place.

The winter camp area where the knights train as teenagers.

The both parties agreed to this place without much fuse. The sea was not far away from this place. Thus,the maritime soldiers and mages would come in handy.

On the other hand,Nabi's hell army was waiting for them with her commanders. Hell dragons,beasts,devils,Logan's knight order,Gaara's mages,cavalry,etc everything was ready.

The battlefield was a flat land surrounded by forests and mountains with an ocean not so far away. A closed battlefield if anyone gives this a name. But who could say,would it remain a closed battle?

Seokjin,Hoseok,and Namjoon were horse back riders while Jimin was assisting the front line soldiers who are straight away heading for their demise. Taehyung was with mages. And Jungkook,the infamous dragon slayer was on top of a cenise dragon today. Only he could single handedly slay a dragon all by himself in this whole kingdom. And Yoongi,the beast owner of the kingdom,was obviously leading the beasts as he sat on top of a wolf beast. A wolf beast was ten times massive than a normal wolf and this man could easily tame it.

Luca and Noah were also riding horses along with Seokjin,Hoseok,and Namjoon.

Lyana and Helios were also riding dragons along with Jungkook. And Cloude the spirit King,was with just on his foot beside archers. He only had a fan to fan himself as he yawned.

Lastly,Ashen,he has to be the one to lead the army. On top of his horse,he pulled out his bow and placed an on it. Taehyung helped him to lit the arrow tip before going back to mages.

The arrow was released.

The war officially began.

A burning hell was it.

Jimin was the first to attack. His one sword glare was enough to take down enemy's whole front line. Eyes snapping bright red,he let himself go berserk. Kill. That was his mantra. Crimson blood rain down on him as he slashed the enemy like the Pendragon he is. The blood lust was so bad that some enemies who looked into his eyes knelt infront of him unintentionally. He never had mercy for enemies even if they begged.

"What a ferocious aura",Cloude who was leisurely strolling around like a tourist,commented seeing Jimin. "A soul binding blood lust huh? I cannot get closer to him unless I want to kneel infront of that bastard. Geez,I hate Pendragons. Let's see....",he fanned himself as he looked around. "Where is that rat who disturbed my spirits?"

His eyes became hooded when he sensed that someone was trying to kill him. Raising his fingers,he activated his power. Rose veiny thorns started rising up from the ground wrapping them around the enemy. All the thorns dug deep into the flesh killing him on the spot.

Sighing,he decided to be a little help to the war. After all,he promised to help. Instantly,the ground started shaking as rose veins started creeping out from the ground trapping the enemies around him.