Season 2|chapter 80

|Ch.80

________

Luca was sipping on his wine in a lonely hallway all alone. He gazed at the moon through the large window as he sat on it. He still haven't met his sister who is going to get married today. He wasn't sure what was there to tell her. Should he really go and congratulate her for getting married to the worst asshole in the kingdom?

He scoffed,"She could have atleast found a decent man"

"Why don't you go and tell her that"

[BL]

Luca almost jumped out of the window hearing a familiar voice next to him. When he looked at the person who invaded his privacy,he cleared his throat.

"Fuck you",he cursed.

Jaykar smiled awkwardly scratching his neck.

Luca,"What are you doing here?"

Jaykar shrugged his shoulders,"Inside is too crowded"

Luca nodded knowing Jaykar never liked crowded places. So as always,he let Jaykar stay with him. He wondered how did Jaykar end up with him whenever he felt uneasy with crowds. Maybe because they both found it unpleasant to be with other people.

"I –I like this wine",Jaykar said pointing at the wine glass in his hand.

Luca raised an eyebrow before looking at his own wine glass. He pondered for a bit before offering his glass to Jaykar.

Jaykar's eyes lit up and slowly took the glass from his hands. He checked the glass before looking up at Luca. Smiling a bit,he raised the glass to his lips.

Luca followed his every move like a hawk and noticed how Jaykar placed his lips on the rim where he drank from before. As Jaykar drank the wine,he never took his eyes away from Luca. It was almost hypnotising to Luca,the way Jaykar drank the wine,the way his eyes never left him,the way his lips looked plump.

Jaykar gave the glass back to him and smiled innocently. "Delicious"

Luca widened his eyes slightly and looked away immediately. His ears had turned red which didn't go unnoticed by Jaykar.

[End of BL]

_______

Taehyung and Hoseok were also alone in another hallway. Taehyung cursed under his breath as he loosened few buttons on his dress shirt. His crimson eyes were filled with rage and anger as he punched the wall beside him.

"This is fucking unfair",he mumbled.

Hoseok sighed,"I know. But the power should be balanced in this kingdom. Imperial Palace wouldn't let us grasp all the power"

Taehyung,"If those fuckers want power,then tell them to work hard and be powerful. What does that have to do with me?! The tower master position should be mine! What can that asshole Ezra even do?!"

"Tower master position had never been given to Pendragons before since we were always on the military power positions. Also we rarely had mages in our families. Even if we had mages,they also focused on military based magic unlike you who was a born magic genius"