Chapter 23

|Ch.23

23

(Luca looking pic)

_________

Luca's pov|

At one moment, I was having the time of my life,fighting the Pendragon shit babe but in the next second,I'm carrying this injured shit babe in my back trying to save our asses!

I don't know from where these shitty flies came but it seemed like they are all targeting this little shit. Sky is also black as if it is night but it's not. Something gross is in the sky. What the hell is that. A fucking eye? Gross shit! Are all these flying fucks are coming from that hell hole of an eye?

Those motherfuckers came flying towards this shitty babe like fire flies and attacked at once. She was almost dragged away if I didn't save her. Hah! Now who is the strongest?

I hate these Pendragon people who only know how to show off. My mother is also a distant relative of Pendragons so that makes me and this little shit somehow cousins? I don't fucking care. Gosh,this bitch is heavy!

"Oi! Wake up! Wake the fuck up!", I screamed.

The girl on my back stirred a little and opened her eyes,"What's going on?"

"If you are awake,then...", I let go of her making her fall on her butt,"Then save yourself idiot!"

The little bitch immediately stood up and pulled out her bow. "Sorry,I was knocked out because of the ambush"

"Just admit it that you are weak", I said and pulled out my sword.

"Shut up,bastard",she put three arrows to her bow and shoot them towards the flying fuckers who were flying towards us. She got them! She turned to me,"Let's run!"

"You don't need to tell twice", I muttered and started sprinting off. "But wait,where the hell is the exit?! I can't see clearly!"

"Me neither! We need to hide!", she yelled as we ran as fast as we could.

I feel humiliated right now. I'm running away. From some creatures I don't even know. And they are not even after me. "We can't hide", I mumbled.

"What?"

"I SAID WE CAN'T HIDE! THEY ARE AFTER YOU! DO YOU KNOW THAT?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! BUT IT'S USELESS TO HIDE IN THIS FOREST! THEY ARE GOING TO FIND YOU NO MATTER WHAT!"