Season 3|Chapter 102

|Ch.102

_________

_________

"Move"

Nabi said looking straight into Leo's eyes.

Leo stood still infront of the throne with his sword.

"The throne is mine to protect",Leo said.

"And the throne is mine to claim",Nabi said.

The two faced each other without backing away. To Leo,the throne represents his people and Kingdom. He was born to bear the responsibilities of this throne. Though he is in love with the woman who is destroying his everything,he couldn't run away from his responsibility as the next King to the throne.

"If you want to claim it,then you will have to kill me",Leo raised his sword pointing it at Nabi.

Nabi was calm as she watched the blonde crown prince. "It doesn't have to be this way. Back out Leo. And I will spare your life"

Behind Leo,Ethan Black appeared with an army of knights. Nabi recognised few more familiar faces too. Isabella,a knight she met at the winter camp many years ago. Isabella and Ethan,two knights she respected.

"Sorry,I'm going to protect my throne until the end of my life",Leo firmly stated.

Nabi stared at him blankly. She knew that he must know by now what happened to Eva. Their god Lucian is no more. The priests must have already gotten the wind about it. Then it must mean only one thing. Their Saintess also did not survive.

The masked pain in Leo's eyes,she could see it. The betrayal,hurt,sorrow,agony,loss of a friend.....yet he stood his ground shouldering all the responsibilities.

But strangely,Nabi didn't feel sad. She had lost all her emotions along the way. Only one thing she saw,the ending she desires. She must see the ending she wants. She couldn't bring herself to do it for nine life times,and she refuses to fail again. She will do anything for that.

"Move. Or I shall have your head",Nabi threatened again. And it wasn't an empty threat.

She remembered her promise to her sister Hazel to not kill him but she didn't mind betraying her too. At this moment,she has lost her mind too. She had no space in her heart for anyone else. Yet she found it hard to hurt Hazel. Maybe she doesn't love her as a sister but she couldn't afford to see her getting hurt any more. And that's the only reason she is still willing to give Leo a chance to live.

"My lady,let me cut that head for you?",Orpheus requested.

Nabi signalled him to stop with her hand without taking her eyes away from Leo.

"The only way you can take this throne is beheading me",Leo was firm and stern with his back straight and head high.

Nabi smiled,"You think I can't take away the throne without beheading you? Sorry but if I want throne with you alive,then I can make it"