Season 3|Chapter 116

|Ch.116

________

"Summon the Pendragon Knight order back"

Was Seokjin's order.

The Pendragon knights who had gone for a hiding for whole 8 years were summoned just like that. The main military power of the kingdom is back.

It was a calm night. The calmness was not peaceful at all. It was a terrifying eerie silence through out the kingdom. Just like a silence before a storm.

In this silence,Ashen was looking down at the kingdom from a mountain far away from the capital. Beside him was Lyana,his fiance. The pride on her face was that of a queen.

"Do you think you can win against her?",she asked.

"No",Ashen answered honestly. "But I have a plan"

"And that is?"

"You do not have to worry about it. I will carry out the plan on my own"

Lyana,"....Ashen,you have to be careful. Even if that woman had gone weak,you are still nowhere near her strength. She can still turn you into dust"

Ashen smiled mischievously,"Is my future wife worried about me?"

Lyana gave him a side eye before landing her fist on his head. "I am older than you Ashen. You need to atleast show me respect"

Ashen hissed caressing his head,"That hurts! Don't treat me like to a child! I'll be your husband soon"

The look Lyana gave him clearly said that she still does not see him as a spouse. "This is a political marriage. Also,you are still 17. I am on the other hand,older than you by three years if we consider the time flow in this world. To me,you are still a brat"

Ashen smirked,"I like older women"

"I don't like young boys"

"Will see about that",Ashen replied back immediately as if he is confident enough to change her mind. He winked at her playfully before walking backwards as he watched her amused face. "When I became a man,you will open your bedroom door for me willingly. You will see the power of my genes sooner or later"

Ashen did not wait for her to say anything in return and walked away with a smile of satisfaction. But what he did not see was Lyana's ears going red at his teasing words.

___________

In the Pendragon mansion,the seven Pendragon men were standing around a table as if they were coming to a final decision which was really the case.

The truth about Nabi's nine life times have come to the surface shattering the every hope these men ever had. Infront of this heaven shattering gruesome truth,they only had one choice. In order to stop her suffering,they have to do it.

Taehyung's gaze went to the massive portrait on the wall which was covered by a cloth. No one had the courage to tear away the cloth to see the past they are trying to bury deep in their hearts. The happy dream was just a passing moment. It is a nightmare they are living in right now. And in this nightmare,Taehyung decided to take two secrets to his grave. One being the mother of his child. Zeva,his sworn enemy. He had a child with the enemy. He promised Zeva that he would take that secret to his grave because of the future of their child. No one would accept a child from an enemy. It would danger their daughter's life. Thus,Taehyung had to keep it a secret. When Zeva left to join Nabi,she said she would not return to ruin Gloria's life. And Taehyung let her go without a word. He still does not know what he felt for her. They were just living together but suddenly they got physical and had an unexpected baby. Actually,he did not really care about what he felt for Zeva as long as he knows for sure that he would go back to her if she were still alive after the war. He would go back to her with their daughter. If he had a choice,he would have stayed behind with Zeva but their daughter was suffering from the curse. He had to join the war. He felt guilty for not thinking about Nabi but he was a father now. He now understood Kalisto's actions. A father would always think as a father putting their child's safety first.