Chapter 30

|Ch.30

__________

__________

Hazel was at a loss now,Dylan is a major chess piece in her game. But now,she suddenly got to know that she no longer had a leash around this dangerous man. She was panicking from inside while keeping a calm face from outside but Dylan could see through her.

"My lady,don't worry. If you want me,you can always count on me,you know?"

Hazel blinked few times and looked at him as if he just said he'd give up his kidney. "Why would you help do that?"

"Because I'm bored"

Hazel,"...."

"What? I'm really bored. It's not like I got responsibilities like my step brother. I'm no crown prince. What does anyone want from a garbage prince?", He shrugged off his shoulders with a slight pout on his lips. "Leo does not like me. So I got no choice but to bug you. I'd like to see few dramas here and there"

Hazel raised an eyebrow with a slight raise of the corner of her upper lip.

Dylan,"You sure have a judgemental face there"

"Well,your reasoning does not make sense to me", Hazel said.

"Just have some fun,will you? Life is fun when there is a little excitement"

Hazel looked down for a second and stayed silent. After thinking for a moment, she puffed out a chuckle,"I can't believe this. You are ridiculous and it makes me laugh every time you spill some stupid logics"

Dylan grinned sheepishly. Beaming in excitement, he leaned back only to gasp feeling himself going unbalanced. Because of the sudden shock,he even forgot he is a mage and yelled in shock.

Hazel widened her eyes and grabbed him by his robes but too late,he was already falling backwards. Dylan immediately made a barrier behind his back and fell onto it before touching the ground but again yelped in pain when another person came crashing down to him. The barrier disappeared making both of them fall onto the ground.

"Fuck!", Dylan cursed feeling a slight pain. Hissing slightly he opened his eyes only to see Hazel ontop of him with closed eyes. "Huh?"

Hazel slowly opened her crimson eyes to be face to face with his crescent eyes.
Dylan was looking dumbfounded for the very first time. He always had this stupid face saying he knows everything too well and it only annoys everyone. But right now,he looks like a deer caught in red light to Hazel.

Dylan looked like a lost kid while Hazel kept staring at him with a confused gaze. She wondered if he is hurt or not. But before she could voice out her thoughts, another voice interrupted them.