Season 2|chapter 62

|Ch.62

___________

___________

It had been few hours since the hell door was opened and closed back within few minutes. Nothing sort of chaos came down to the kingdom unlike 4 years ago. The door was opened and closed even before they could think of anything.

Kingdom was safe and no one was hurt but this wasn't true to the Pendragon family. Because the hell had successfully snuck out the treasure of the crimson eyed family. They had snatched away one of the family members.

The throne room of the palace was filled with family heads of military families and mage families. Kalisto stood infront of the king along with his seven sons who had nothing but empty eyes of pain and menace.

Leo was sitting beside his father with a distressed face.

"Sir Kalisto,you need to calm down first. I know it's hard but you have to accept it. They had taken your daughter to hell,.....she is....",The king sighed being unable to find the right words to put the reality into the Pendragon family's heads. "We have to assume that she is.....dead"

As soon as the words dropped,the entire hall fell into a dead silence expecting some sort of terrible reaction from the Pendragon family. It wasn't a secret to the kingdom just how much they love Hazel and heaven knows what this family will do now.

Jungkook and Jimin reacted first as their hands went to their sword hilts but Namjoon and Seokjin signalled them to stay put.

"Your majesty,my daughter is not dead. She had been kidnapped",Kalisto said without changing his tone. He seemed confident with his every word but world could only see a father who refused to believe his daughter is dead.

The king pressed his fingers onto his forehead,"She had been practically dragged into hell Kalisto. A place where only dead goes. As a father,I understand your concerns —"

Kalisto,"No you don't. Your son is perfectly fine beside you but my daughter is not beside me.....I am the guardian of this kingdom yet I couldn't even guard my daughter when she was taken away infront of my own eyes"

Kalisto's words hid the pain in his chest. When he came out of the building only to witness the unconscious Hazel in a strange man's arms just infront of the hell door. It was too late to react because the hell door closed itself within a second. It just suck into the darkness like it never existed before. They could only find the unconscious Dylan inside the maze array and he doesn't even seem to wake up at any moment.

Taehyung tried his best to get closer to the hell door but it rebounded him back to the ground.

King fell into a silence and stared at Kalisto with knotted eyebrows. "Then....what do you intend to do? It's not like you can go to hell and bring her back"