chapter 47

|Ch.47

________

________

Hazel's pov|

Sometimes I feel like I've been trapped in a fire maze with no escape. It amuses me every time I think how I ended up in this mess. Initially I only wanted to survive. My life goal was to live a boring life a like a couch potato with so much food and money. But somehow,what I am doing right now is not my initial plan.

Right now,I'm on my way to meet my grandpa,Chance Pendragon. Of course I'm not alone. My sweet sweet brothers are here with me in the carriage too. To think Jungkook and Seokjin have become more handsome while I'm gone for two months!!! Jungkook looks so good in his white casual dress shirt with a little touch of gems and grey tight pants. His hair had grown a little bit too. Wavy and cute!! Woah!! My cute devilish brother!

And my Jinie too!! He was in a business type black suit with white pants with a large black cloak which held the logo of Pendragons! His black hair was combed backwards with little hair strands on the either side of his forehead!! I'm going to promote his stylish!!! It's been so long since I fangirled over my handsome brothers. With the whole Eva things and camp,I was totally distressed and I only noticed it. My poor head doesn't deserve so much stress.

"What are you grinning about fluffy?",Jungkook's voice snapped me out from my day dreams. He was sitting on the seat opposite to me with Seokjin. His elbow was placed on the window as he supported his chin with his hand. His smirk was directed at me as if he read my mind.

I cleared my throat when I felt Seokjin's attention was also on me. Gosh,it's embarrassing to day dream but can you blame me. My brothers are becoming more handsome while I'm rotting here like an ugly duck!! Make me beautiful too!!!

"Hey first of all,stop calling me fluffy. I'm soon hitting 16 and you're still calling me that!"

Jungkook grinned cutely,"But you're still my baby sister. I'm going to keep calling you that even after you had kids"

Seokjin chuckled,"So you're letting her get married?"

Now now,the topic is going to a very dangerous way. I could feel from miles away that my marriage is the last thing my brothers would ever think.

Jungkook's smile fell into a scowl and huffed in annoyance,"No way! No one is going to take my fluffball away from me. I'm going to murder every man who approaches her"

That's too much man! He is so serious about it!!!

"Hey! I want to get married! Don't you want to see my kids?! Don't you want to be an uncle?!",I asked with a pout.