Season 2|Chapter 60

|Ch.60

[Logan Harris]

[Logan Harris]

_________

"Greetings lady Eva",Logan greeted Eva who was next to Noah. "Hope you are enjoying the banquet"

Eva smiled greeting him,"Nice to see you sir Logan. I'm very much enjoying the banquet "

Logan looked at Noah and pulled him by his neck circling his arm around Noah's neck. "Ever since you got a sister,you've been neglecting me! Am I that insignificant to you now?"

Noah tried to push his clingy friend away trying not to embarrass himself. "What the, when did I — oh please,go away!"

Logan grinned not letting him go even for a second. "Why ~ come on! Didn't you miss your best friend?!"

Noah,"Miss who? Not even once! Let go"

Eva laughed at Logan's antics to tease her brother. Ever since she became Noah's sister,Noah had been giving her special attention ignoring every other person. There were so many things they had to discuss and they had to come to a lot of decisions during the past months. For example,Eva had to discard her surname Bulbrook to join Noah's family as an Adams. The siblings are under Adams family now,so it was like forgetting their identities.

Eva sighed as her gaze went to Hazel who was talking with her brothers in the hall. She was absolutely beautiful and gorgeous tonight. Eva was beautiful too but she wondered if her beauty can ever be compared to hers. No. It can't. In a way,Eva felt insecure. In any moment,Leo would enter the hall and he would see her beauty. Would he be mesmerised just like every men in the hall?

Even though Eva admired Hazel so much,she couldn't deny the fact that she felt something unpleasant with the way Leo looks at her. She loves Leo and she felt like she is losing him to Hazel. Eva had always loved Leo unlike Hazel who doesn't give a shit about the crown prince yet the prince's eyes were not on Eva. She was getting frustrated with each passing day and she wondered if there will be a day her admiration towards Hazel would vanish. Still,she didn't want to hurt Hazel. Hazel had saved her life when they were little kids,she couldn't be ungrateful.

Eva's eyes went to Yoongi who was fixing Hazel's hair pin. If she let go of her hatred towards Yoongi,would that he enough to pay for Hazel's sacrifices to save her back then? And maybe she could be able to fight for Leo's love? She has a brother now,she is not alone in this world anymore.

As if Yoongi felt Eva's glare,he looked at her. His crimson eye squinted as he raised an eyebrow. Blocking Eva's view,Hazel infront of Yoongi backfacing her. After sending Yoongi's attention to something else,Hazel looked back at Eva with a glare.