chapter 43

|Ch.43

___________

___________

"I'm really sorry that I had to burden you like this",Jaykar apologied sincerely feeling sorry.

But Kazuki was humble enough to reassure him,"No,it's alright. I think this is better than getting paired with Luca",he said as he pointed at a pair far away from them.

Curious,Jaykar looked at where he is pointing only to see Luca and Leo fighting on the ground like kids. Jaykar smiled nervously and agreed wholeheartedly.

Upon seeing Jaykar and Nakamura,Luca stopped fighting and yelled,"Oi Nakamura! Give me that little bastard and swap the partners with me!"

Nakamura raised an eyebrow,"Why should I?"

"Fucking give him to me! I'm fucking hate this hell!!"

Leo also shouted desperately trying to push Luca's face,"Please do so! Sir Nakamura,please,let's swap partners. I can't do this anymore!"

It wasn't such a bad deal for Nakamura since he gets along with Leo. But it means Jaykar would have to put up with Luca's annoying ass and Nakamura was considerate enough to not agree,"I'm good. Jaykar,let's go"

Leo and Luca both looked at their running backs in shock. They ignored them like a plague and left.

Jaykar laughed as he looked back at Luca's irritated expression. "He is pissed"

Nakamura nodded as he rushed forward. Jaykar pondered for a while as he ran with him and decided to voice out something he had been thinking. "Sir Nakamura,I think there is no need for us to run"

Hearing this,Nakamura stopped and looked at him confused. He wasn't sure what Jaykar wanted to say bit nevertheless he decided to listen. "Why? We should hurry if we need to win"

Jaykar scratched his neck nervously looking at the ground,"They told us to find the flag. So,it could be anywhere. Running wouldn't really give us the upper hand because the flag could be even here. We have to be attentive to our surrounding,don't you think so?"

Nakamura thought about what he said and nodded slightly. "You're right. I was only thinking about the word 'obstacle race', so I thought we need to run. So it will only be an obstacle race once we found it. We gotta fight with others to keep the flag with us and run back"

Jaykar,"There's no need to run for that too. They allowed us to fight but it doesn't mean we have to fight"

Nakamura was amused yet confused. Tilting his head to a side,he listened attentively.