Chapter 40

|Ch.40

___________

___________

"Tell me everything you know", Taehyung asked Dylan right after settling the unconscious Hazel in the cottage Pendragon siblings stay. He dragged Dylan out to the woods and started his interrogation with a spell on his hands which was to blast Dylan's head if he lied.

Dylan snickered nervously,"Dude,put your hand down. You're seriously scary now"

"Tell me or I'll kill you",Red eyed man threatened.

"Alright alright!",Dylan showed his palms like he was surrendering.

"Hurry!"

Dylan sighed putting down his hands. "She is from another dimension. She has been in that body even before coming to your home"

"I already can say it dimwit! Tell me something I don't know!",Taehyung hissed feeling irritated and fury. "And you're the one who summoned her to that body,right?"

Dylan pursed his lips at the obvious fact. Of course,he can't lie to this mage. It's pointless to deny it now. Taehyung is way too smart.

Taehyung,"So it's a yes. Hah",he snickered. "So who is she? Why did you do it? Where is the real soul?"

Dylan pondered for a while before deciding to say something. He was unsure whether to tell him the truth or not. "Listen,maybe you should go talk to the person who gave me the deal. Only he can answer to you. It's not my place to talk about this. My only job was to bring her here so I did"

Taehyung gritted his teeth wanting to blast away this bastard who is going around the bush. He forcefully calmed himself down taking a long breath and asked,"So who is he? Who made a deal with you?"

Dylan smirked smugly,"Kalisto. Pendragon"

____________

Dylan groaned remembering the last look on Taehyung's face. He prayed that Kalisto would not come for his ass to send him back to where he came from. It's not like he had a choice against Taehyung Pendragon.

"Hey,you don't have anywhere else to sleep other than trees?"

A voice from down reached his ears. He shifted on the tree branch he was on and looked down to see Hazel. She was wearing white pants with gray long sleeves buttoned shirt with upper buttons undone. The dress shirt was tucked under her pants as usual. And her black boots were dirty showing how hard she has been working.