Season 3|Chapter 114

|Ch.114

___________

___________

In a small temple where Nabi was the god being worshipped,a small soon to be priest kid was running in the hallways.

"Where is the high priest?! Somebody saw the high priest?!",The kid's earbleeding voice shook the halls of the temple.

"He is in the lake down the temple! Do not disturb him!",Somebody from the great hall answered to the cries of the little kid.

The kid did not seem to mind his warning as he dashed towards the backdoor of the temple. Behind the temple was a forest that belonged to the temple grounds. Following a footpath made by rocks,he saw a lake with cold mist surrounding the entire lake area. Within the mist of haze,the kid saw who he came for. A man calmly sitting inside the lake water with closed eyes. It was almost a serene sight with such a beautiful toned physical appearance of the high priest of the temple but it would have been perfect if not for the black burned marks around his shoulders.

The kid almost forgot what he came for seeing the black marks.

"Galliard?",the high priest called him out sensing the presence behind him,still with his closed eyes.

The kid closed his gaping mouth before clearing his throat,"High priest! The god has woken up from the slumber! The grand priest from the high temple is announcing the news through out the kingdom!"

The high priest's shoulders went stiff all of a sudden.

"And the news of the arrival of Pendragons is also circulating everywhere!"

".....is that so?"

"Yes! High priest,what should we do?!"

The high priest smiled,"Give me my robes and the blindfold"

Galliard saw the whitet robes of the high priest near his feet with a red see through blindfold. With respect,he gathered all the belongings before handing over them to the high priest.

The high priest wore his robes and covered his eyes with the blindfold before standing up from the lake. He walked out of the lake like a prince in a fairytale.

"Galliard,lead the way towards the grand Hall. It seems like there might be a guest awaiting for me today"

The kid took the lead before walking towards the temple. When they reached the grand Hall where people 'worship' Nabi in order to live,they saw a red eyed man waiting for them just as the priest guessed.